skip to the last chapter or whatever for an actual story

2017MAY1
lol this was dedicated to my thirsty sister bodacious T.

It's the first day of High School in your first year.  You walk in wondering if your friends are coming.   Suddenly you get a text from your only two friends in the chat.

*Friend 1* Hey Y/N... sorry we can't go to your new school.

*Friend 2* Since we've moved farther away from your school we have to go to another.

You sigh and begin to tear up after knowing you are going to be alone. You look up at the school clock, Oh crap! If I don't hurry up I'll be late on the first day! This is not my day today.

You go to your class on the second floor.  Wait, are my eyes playing tricks on me or is there 6 same people?

Later everyone had to present themselves, the moment you had to present everyone could see your nervous face while you sweat with a reddish face. "H-hello, I am Y/N" you begin talking about your family.   After you presented yourself the Matsuno brothers all came up at once.

Osomatsu~ Hi! I'm Matsuno Osomatsu! I'm the eldest of my brothers.

Karamatsu~  My fellow Karamatsu girls and boys- *Get's book thrown at him*

Choromatsu~ Hi, I'm Choromatsu.

Ichimatsu~ I'm Ichimatsu...

Jyushimatsu~ HELLO! :D *Randomly gets a bat and starts swinging*

Todomatsu~ Hi guys! Do I look cute? *Takes picture*

All of them~ And we are the Matsuno sextoplets!

I feel bad for-... who is that boy again?  Karamatsu, I think.  Well I kinda feel bad for Karamatsu, who just throws a book at someone?

Karamatsu sits in a seat to the left of you, your heart starts beating faster than ever. 

Karamatsu's POV   That Girl/Boy, he/she looks so... adorable!  I wonder if  he/she likes me or one of my brothers... i-is she blushing?

Your POV  W-why is he staring at me...  "Uh, hi uh... c-can you stop staring at me."  Karamatsu's face turned bright red and said sorry.