Hanging out

All after you handed your mom the papers she had to sign you headed over to the Heffelys house. You went on in cause Susan said you could anytime. But you soon realized no one was home. So you figured that they all were out and about. But you went ahead and went up to Rodricks room figuring that would be where he is. And as you headed up his stairs you heard the slightest of snoring. You sighed and shook your head. It isn't like the first day of school is that hard. You continued up to where he was and giggled at the position he was in ( le picture up above). But you decided to wake him up being he did invite you over and now he is asleep. So you walked over to him and sat down on his stomach area. He instantly shot up and started breathing hardly.

"Note for next time you invite me over ,don't fall asleep ,"you said in a joking way, still on top of him.

"Please get off," he said to you breathing at a steadier pace.

" Hm ok then," you replied to him hoping off of him and on the bed.

" How do you always manage to wake me up though ," he asked.

" Um I have two younger brothers and a dad who don't always get up in the morning," you said sarcastically.

" Oh ,right," he said.

"Anyways why did you invite me over," you asked changing the subject.

" Eh I just want to talk I guess,"Rodrick said.

" Oh ok then ," you said akwardly.

" Um how did you .....well what I mean is......uhhh the punch," he said unsure of himself while make motions as to how I punched Heather.

" How did I manage to knock Heather on the ground in one blow ,is that what you where trying to ask,"you corrected his sentence.

" Yeah ,um that," he replied.

"Well for starters ,my dad had me in fighting classes as a child, and she was wearing 6 inch heals, plus I used a haymaker ," you finished.( Haymaker is where you put all you got into a punch)

"Oh, ok then" Rodrick said.

"Is there something on your mind" you asked.

" Um well I just wanted to ask you something" he said.

" And what was it that you wanted to ask me" you asked.

He moved closer to you and looked you in your eyes with a adorable look on his face ," this " he said as he leaned in to you and connected your lips with his ,he bit your lip asking for enterence ( sorry I have horrible spelling). You granted it to him as he explored every inch of your mouth sadly due to lack of air you pulled apart breathing hardly.

" My dad is going to kill you ya know" you said giggling to him.

" Well then have your mom tell him with you" he said smiling.

" Ok then," you said.

" I love you," he said hugging you.

" I love you too," you said .

You two layed down with him and fell asleep there.

- chapter end-

Well ok guys thanks for all the support I love you all and thanks for reading .
Don't worry I will still write more to this this isn't the end.

But please request anything​ you want me to write cause I want to write some more.

And I can't believe this story has 2k readers already it feels like I just started writing yesterday.

And sorry if this was short.