Chapter 1. Freshman Year

KAYLEE'S P.O.V

I wake up and look at the clock seeing it's 5:00 am i groan rolling over but sit up instantly smiling 'Im a freshman' i think to myself no more one class for everything no more staying at school for lunch and no more drama. You see i moved to California from Idaho and this was a big change for me i had new styles and new well everything i stand up and run to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face i then grab my clothes which was a pink shirt and  jeggings with my black vans i run to the mirror and make sure my snake bites looked good i put my  make up on and grabbed my back up and ran to wake my mom up. She started the car and let it warm up for a second i just couldn't be late on the  first day "You excited or nervous or both mama's?" My mom says to me sipping on her coffee i gulp and look away  "Both..." i look at my phone and look at my kik app absolutely nothing "Yeah..both" i sigh "What if i don't make any friends and i eat by myself?"  my mom loos at me smiling "Kaylee you're an amazing girl everyone will like you now lets go" she says going to  the car.

AT THE SCHOOL 

I step out of the car and walk around the campus looking down at my schedule i nervously look around and bite my lip the bell rang and everyone was running to  there classes  i look around trying to find a teacher but no one was around i run to the gym area place and see a teacher i ran up to him and tapped his shoulder "Sir d-do you know where room T-T 9 is?" i stutter  he looks around and points all the way to the  back of the school i run to the class and stand by the door nervously too be honest i wanted to cry i didn't  want anyone looking at me when i walked in  it would kill me. I sigh  and open the door feeling the ac hit me i looked at the teacher and he smiled brightly he looked about 24 maybe 25 "Hello!! you must be Kaylee!! i'm mr. Romo your English 1 teacher go sit next  to Ashley i look at the girl and she had red hair and a beautiful smile i sat next to her blushing and she looked at me "Hi" she whispers i look down and nod towards her shyly "H-hello" she turned forward and we just listened to the teacher banter on how he's a new  teacher and what his likes and dislikes were.

SECOND PERIOD

I stepped inside the classroom and sat down in one of the empty chairs which was in the back of the class room i looked at the desk and looked at the name tag  Mrs.ball. I sighed and turned around towards the back seeing algebra books everywhere with note books and pencils i looked at the teacher and took out my notebook and starting copying the notes from the board.

THIRD PERIOD

I slowly walk into the loud and  crowded choir/piano room in the front there were built in carpet rizors with chairs on them then if you looked in the back there were tons of electric pianos with a grand piano in the middle then in front of the grand piano there was more rizors i took a random seat at the carpet rizors and put my back pack on the side "Goooood morning class!! I'm Mr.fritzen!! Now i want the guys to be in the back and the girls up front" he said happily i gulp and do as he said i looked and sat next to a blonde and a brunette "So if you're a soprano stand to the right.if you're an  alto stand to the left. Now guys if you're a bass stand next to the sopranos and tenners you stand next to the altos" he smiles i go to the right and stand there silently. "Hi!! Im Brittney!!" a blonde says coming up to me "Hi..Im Kaylee" i look away and look at the girl who sat down next to  my legs she had wavy brown hair and was very short compared to me "Hey skylar" Brittney said looking at the girl. Oh so that's what her name was i smiled looking down at the girl she glared at me though and i don't know why but i glared back at the girl she rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Brittney i  sighed and went onto the rizors standing up straightly as we did our warms.

AT LUNCH

I looked at Brittney and laughed as she was talking about her college boyfriend funny thing is Brittney was a senior i looked at skylar and smiled thing was she thought i was some girl she hated. We walked to the back of the school where there no one  to bother us a bus pulled up and there was this blonde buff guy he looked at me and smiled as he walked up to brittney hugging  her. This man was so hot and so fine i just couldn't believe it.

(Ya i know its short and boring but chapter 2 is all for you XD)