Chapter.8 Jealousy problems?

KAYLEE'S P.O.V

I sat there in my thoughts once again and they weren't good i wasn't a depressed person but i had my moments to be honest and this was one of them. I sighed and shook my head before James the school prep came up to me. "Hey babe" he said winking at me and i scoffed  "I would never date you" i grab my phone and instantly text connor.

Me: God I miss you, wyd baby?

I look at james and he looks at my screen lock which was of  connor "So that's your boyfriend huh?" he asks and i nod proudly james grips my arm and  i slightly hiss "Whatever" He laughs and walks away.

Me: Ouch some guy kinda hit me

Connor: So now you're cheating on me?

Connor: So you wanna fuck him don't you?

Me: Wait what?! No!!! ofc not baby i love you!!! 

Connor: Nah bc if you did you wouldn't let some guy fucking hit on you'

Me: No!! he literally hit me!!! physically!!

Connor: Then go fucking tell the office before i  do something about it!!

me: Ok..

Connor: You know i love right? i just want to lose you some other fucking guy

me: you won't baby...your all i want tbh

Connor: Sure i am, Look if you dont want to be with me then i'll go kaylee

I looked up from my phone and felt my heart ache why was he being like this? i didn't really do anything wrong?! i sigh and lay my head on the desk before my phone buzzed again.

Connor: You're ignoring me bc your fucking with some guy huh?

Me: Never!!! Connor i fucking love you more than life itself 

Connor: Sure you fucking do, you know what if you love me you'll call me tonight

Me: Baby ofc i will!!!

Connor: And you'll spam me

Me:Baby i'll spam you as much as you want

That whole day i just spent it just spamming him with love quotes,pictures of my face,and reasons of why i love him..