Chapter.5 Skype

KAYLEE'S P.O.V

I sat there nervously looking down at my phone. God what if my voice was like hella annoying? or what if he just hung up because i was boring??!! Bloop bloop bloop I screamed in excitment and in nervousy as the blue screen popped up showing Connor Jackson is calling  "SKYLAR!!! WHAT DO I DO!?!" I yell out loudly she jumps up from the chair and answers it putting it up to my ear "H-hello??" I stutter. I hear him clear his throat "Hey babe,hold on lemme get my head phones on" he says and my eyes widen his voice was so fucking sexy and so perfect i didn't know how to react not only that but he called me babe!!! "O-ok take your time" i put him on mute and squeal "HIS VOICE!! OH MY GOD HIS VOICE!!" skylar smirks and sits next to me telling kevin to shut up "Put him on speaker" i does as she says and un mute him "Alright,So  what  you doing?" he asks and i just wanted to die he just sounded so perfect. "Just chilling  what about you?" he sighs and lightly laughs "I am being bored and lonely while laying down babe" i blush deeply. "That doesn't sound very fun" i giggle and he  laughs "It's not" he replies. skylar puts him on mute and gasps "His voice is fucking sexy bro" she says  with her eyes wide. i nod my head rapidly and mouth 'I know right!?'. 

After an hour of us talking just asking simple questions connor says  goodnight. "I'm gonna head to bed babe but it was fun talking, I love you" He says and my heart melted "I love you too baby sweet  dreams" i say and hang up having the hugest smile on my face.

(I know these are short but there will be alot of chapters lol ALSO NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE MATURE CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)