Chapter 9

Lace pov

I haven't talked to my baby in about 2 days . i wonder what the fuck is going on .

I called him aleast 10 times . Then i called 1 more time & a bitch answers the phone like wtf . Uh-uh i ain't having it . We started aguing on the phone then i hung up .

I called Dj my probably babydaddy . He told me dont stress and hell be over her later . I just got even madder . I mean why the fuck is he with that low down bitch . Like he can do better matter of fact im finna go to that bitch house .

I got in the car and sped of to that girl house . It's funny how I never met this bitch a day in my life but he sleeping with her . I looked at my phone & tracked my phone to where he was . He was on Parker Ave . 716 B2 Apt 269 .

I drove other . I was really pissed . When i pulled in i seen Terrell car . I walk to it and looked to see if he was in the but he was .

I walked up to the door and knocked 5 times . No one answered me

" Terrell open this got damn door " i yelled .

The neighbors came out side and started recording me .

I kicked and banged at the door . I walked to my car and got my bat . I started beating on the door with that on my last swing the door open i hit Terrell in the arm with the bat .

" Yo wtf . You hit me lace " . he said angrily .

Terrell pov .

I opened the door and them bam Lace hit me in the arm with that bat . i was finna punch the piss outta her then i recognized who she was .

" Yo WTF , you hit me lace ."

" Thats what you get . Why are over here with some bitch . I been calling yo phone & then when i call again some bitch answered " she yelled

" lace get the fuck outta here . How did you even know where i was ? Matter of fact it over . We done . " i said pissed the fuck off .

" We not done . I'm carrying your seed i thought you loved me but you finna leave me for a sideline " she said hurt .

Sun pov .

I was in some good sleep until i heard someone yelling . I put on my sleeping short that said " Twerk " & a sports bra & my bred 11 . I knew it was that bitch when i was come down the stairs .

I heard her call me a sideline i put my hair up and walked to the door . 

" Hold up hold the fuck up . Sideline ? Bitch you the hoe . Carrying around another nigga baby saying it Terrell . You an goofy la bitch but how about you get yo la 10 thousand dollar car and go to yo 600 thousand dollar home and dont come by hear again . " i said trying to stay calm

" Bitch get the fuck outta my face for i whoop yo ass " she said mugging

" Please whoop my ass " i said getting all in her face .

Then she hit in my mouth . I backed up and weaved all her shit . Can't lie that shit did hurt . I started beating the fuck outta her . I didnt hit her in the stomach though . She fell on the ground i kicked he and the mouth and spit in her face .

" Now get the fuck outta here & if you aint gone by the time i come back ima beat yo ass again  " i said walking off .

Terrell was to scared to move he wad literally staying in the door with his mouth open .

I walked in the house why Terrell put her in the car and drove her home & His homeboy Jaylen would pick him up .

I was pissed . I dont like that sideline shit & i know after today shit gone be different between me and Terrell .

I walked in the bathroom i standing in the mirror and looked at my self as the steam cover the mirror . I got into the shower and let the steaming hot water hit my swollen lip and the cuts on my face and arms .

I started to bathe then outta no where i blacked out .