Chapter 18

Terrell Pov .

I seen Sun at the beach last night with my home boy Kalin . Me and Kalin go way back but since i been in the streets we kinda fell out our money got to us and shid whatever happens , happens .

I was with a bunch of bad groupies . And i see Kalin at Sun car talking then i seen him kiss her . all i could think about was the baby .

Is that baby Kalin baby or what ? I knew she was tryna set me up . I was done with her after tonight .

Kalin Pov .

Wassup my name is Kalin but everybody call me La'Kay . Im 25 years old . I'm young trap nigga . ya feel me . Im 6'5 trapping aint the only thing i do i actually am a father too . My son Kalin Jr . He's 1 years old . Enough about me lemme tell you about this goddess i met last night .

Her name is Sun . Well ion think thats her real name ill find that shxt out later but we chilled at the beach or whatever . We had a couple drinks we i did she didnt . I think she pregnant i dont know . but we talked exchanged each other numbers and then she left .

i texted he later on lastnight and told her i wanna take her out . She said yeah so now im finna see what la mama about im feeling her fr but i dont yet .

Sun Pov .

Kalin is taking me out today . I wanna make an good impression on him too . This is weird but i might be 3 months pregnant but shid us single mothers need to have fun too .

I sent him my address . Parker Ave 716 B2 269 . He told me too be ready by 7:30 .

It was already 3 in the afternoon . I guess i call tray and  tell him the good news i havent talked to him in a while since what had happened that day at the doctor .

I called 3 times and there was no answer . I didn't even bother . I took a shower for 30 minutes . Did my bathroom stuff . I let my hair curl and poof up . I put on a white crop top , camo cargo pants and my gold timberlands . I put on my " Dope " hat that was white . I put on some lip gloss . put on my necklace that said " fear no bitch " with my hoop earrings .

After i was done i left and went to pier park on the beach . I guess ill do a little shopping for tonight .

When i got to the beach it packed and traffic was heavy . Once i finally made it to pier park i went to dillards . I was looking at dresses and pencil skirts and cute tops . I seen this one dress that was Gold and Blue . It stopped at mid-thigh then a little breast was going to show and back was open .

I really liked the dress so i bought it for $118 .00 . I went Charlett Rouse  and got these all black wedges with a little bit of jewelry to match . Once i bought those things i was done . I walked to my car and left it was almost going on 5 so got to the house at like 5:45 i took a

15 minute shower and began to get dress . Once i got down with getting dress i flat ironed my hair i put it into a high bun with an chinese bang .

It was about to go on 8 o'clock he was late . I walked to the living room and checked my phone and i had 3 miss calles from Kalin and 1 text message saying im going to be running a little late an emergancy happened . When i was about to respond to the message , some one knocked on the door . I opened the door up to see Kalin .