Chapter 10 ; do you love me or nahh ?

Okay! So channel and Princeton been having some trust issues lately . Prince have hoes talking to him everywhere they go and channel is getting tired of the same thing. He's changed over the years and channel dont know how long she can put up with his lies.
Channel ; prince can u go to the store for me ?
Prince ; for what ?
Channel ; we need some food , im starving i wrote out a shopping list for u
Prince ; ugh can i do it later ?
Channel ; * goes in the living room * boy if you dont get yo ass up , take this damn shopping list , and go to the store!
Prince ; okay okay! * takes the shopping list and go to the store *
Channel POV
Damn that boy so ignorant but i have to put up with him cus i love him , but the question is does he love me ? Ughh relationships are soooo confusing! Wait! Who is that pulling up in my drive way ? Oooooo he kinda cute! Wait is that Prodigy ?!
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Channel ; * opens the door *
??? ; is Princeton here ?
Channel ; prodigy ?!
Prod ; yea (: yo name channel right ?
Channel ; uh huh! Umm Princeton went to the store for me , he'll be back soon , why dont you come in and chill until he gets back
I know i was feeling suspicious about Princeton cheating on me but when i seen prod my eyes opened wide as fuck! OMG! That boy is H-O-T HOT! He looks better than Princeton but i gotta keep calm cus me and Princeton been dating for 9 months and i dont wanna end it like this.
Channel: so prodigy, where u been all this time?
Prod: with my girlfriend, we live all the way on the other side of town thats why i havent came to visit my boys.
Channel POV: damn he got a girlfriend!
Channel: so how did you find out where Princeton was?
Prod: i texted him, always keep in touch with my boys
Channel: i should've known lol, you want something to drink?
Prod: sure! Watcha got?
Channel: apple juice, orange juice, root beer, sprite and powerade
Prod: damn yaull packed, uhh lemme get some apple juice
Channel goes in the kitchen and gets some apple juice but as she was walking back in the living room to give prod his juice she trips over the couch, falls on prod, and the drink spills on both of them. And thats when Princeton decides to walk in the door
Princeton: what the hell is goin on in here?!
Channel: um baby its not what it looks like!
Princeton: u on top of my home of my homeboy! Why?!
Prod: she tripped over the couch and spilled my drank on me
Prince: yeah right, channel get the fuck up!
Prod: i think imma go, prince I'll talk to u later * walks out the door *
Prince: what the fuck is wrong with you?! I leave the house for 30 minutes and i come back to find u all up on my nigga like that?! U so damn disrespectful!
Channel:HE TOLD U I TRIPPED OVER THE COUCH! I DUNNO WHY U DONT BELIEVE ME?! ESPECIALLY WHEN UR THE ONE WHO HAVE HOES ALL UP AND DOWN YOUR PHONE!
Prince: JUSS CUS I HAVE HOES IN MY PHONE DONT MEAN IM CHEATIN ON U! THINK A LIL! I LOVE U GIRL ION KNOW WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN U THINK IM CHEATIN ON U!
WITH MAKAYLA AND RAY!
Makayla a POV : OMG i miss my bae soooooo bad yeah i know what he did was wrong but damn i think im in love with him! I was sitting on the couch watching tv and all of a sudden my doorbell rings.
* i open the door *
Makayla: hey ray!!! OMG im so happy u came back!
Ray: yeah, umm i have something to tell you
Makayla: what is it?
Ray: Chantelle had her baby last night.
Makayla: * walks in the living room and sits down * i just wanna know why u did this to me, you know how i felt about u
Ray: i know i was stupid, i cant say i didnt mean to do it cus i could've stopped it but i didnt, but are you gonna let her get in between our relationship or are we gonna try to work this whole thing out. I know yaull dont like each other but are you willing to try anyways?
Makayla: i guess i can give it a try.
Ray: good cus I've missed you like crazy.
Makayla: I've missed you too * they hug *'so where u been stayin this whole time?
Ray: at Chantelle's house, it's been a living hell too. She just full of drama, always talkin bout folks * phone beeps *
Makayla: what happened?
Ray: i got a notification from Instagram * looks at the phone * thats her and our baby * shows makayla the pic *
Makayla: awwww!!!! Is it a she or a he?
Ray: she
Makayla: OMG she is sooooo adorable!! She got a big ass head tho, damn this girl got 234 likes on that pic!
Ray: she run her mouth too damn much too half them folks she dont even know she just tellin them her business
Makayla: if i were her id keep it on the DL ( down low ).
Ray: right right, anyways bae I'll be back later on tonight, i love you
Makayla: i love you too(:
WITH KAMIYAH AND ROC
Me: BAEE my stomach hurt!
Roc: when is your stomach never hurtin
Me: very funny! * fake laughs * anyways, are u really ready to be a dad?
Roc: honestly, no but im willing to do my part in raising this baby since i helped make it
Me: same here :/ this just too much pressure for me
Roc: look, your a strong girl, you've been through a lot and i know u can make it through this. I've been looking for a job all week and im supposed to be getting a call back from the chicken place next week but anyways u gonna have this baby, we gonna raise it, get our own place and be one big happy family.
Me: yeah i guess we can make this work. But like what if u start to loose interest in me?
Roc: baby, your stomach is already big and im still standing by your side, i have nothing to be ashamed of, i helped u make this baby and we gonna stay together till death do us part.
Me: promise?
Roc: why do u think i got u that promise ring smartness, of course! Now get some sleep and call me if u need me * kisses my forehead and walks out *
This chapter was kind of interesting to me. Makayla and ray are back together, kamiyah and roc are doing perfect! And channel and prince are slackin like always :/ ion know what they gone do lol but most all of the characters are doing good. Next chapter will be ALOT of drama. Oh gosh.