Chapter 16

So today me and roc decided to tell haylie that I was pregnant, i dunno how she's gonna take it but she's gonna have to find out one way or another.

Roc: HAYLIE COME HERE!!!

Haylie: yes dad?

Roc: me and your mother have something to tell you.

Haylie: what is it?

Me: im pregnant

Haylie walks out of the room

Roc: I'll go talk to her *goes in haylie room* whats wrong?

Haylie: why would yaull keep that from me?

Roc: we weren't .. We were just trying to find the right time to tell u, we weren't planning on telling u today.

Haylie: why?

Roc: because we knew u would be upset. But look, your mothers having a tough time right now so please dont cause any trouble.

Haylie: okay daddy

Roc: glad u understand *they hug*

WITH PRINCETON AND CHANNEL!!!!

Princeton: aint u happy to be home?

Channel: yea sure

Princeton: why u say it like that

Channel: look i have to call makayla and kamiyah to see how they doing, and plus i need to apologize to kamiyah again, i miss bein' friends with her.

Princeton POV> this girl is crazy do she know that kamiyah and makayla moved on with they lives? That they both have children and their married? Plus kamiyah cant stand her!

Makayla: hello?

Channel: hey girl!

Makayla: oh uhh hi?

Channel: how u been?

Makayla: good? Uhh, why u calling me?

Channel: i needed to talk to my best buddy!

Makayla: look i have to get my son ready for school can this wait till another time?

Channel POV> makayla has a son?! Lemme call kamiyah and get things straight with her.

Kamiyah: hello?

Channel: hey

Kamiyah: what do u want? Im busy!

Channel: look uhh i just wanted to apologize for everything I've done

Kamiyah: yea yea yea, u done?

Channel: look I'm apologizing to you,why you gotta be so rude?

END OF PHONE CALL

WITH MAKAYLA, RAY, AND TREY!!!

Trey: mommy do i have to go to school?

Makayla: yes! *fixing his shirt* you've already missed too many days

Trey: well I can miss one more

Makayla: your goin' to school trey, I'll get your dad to take you since yaull haven't been spending any time together.

Makayla calls ray in the room and asks him to take trey to school

Ray: why cant u take him?

Makayla: because u haven't been spending any time with your son!!

Ray: please makayla don't start all that yelling

Makayla: i wouldn't have to yell if you helped me raise OUR son!

*ray phone starts to ring*

Ray: hello?

Chantelle: hey baby, i need you to come watch India while i go to the store.

Ray: why cant u take her to the store with u?

Chantelle: just come! Damn ray

I knew he was talkin' to one of his lil hoes so i walked over and took the phone out of his hand

Makayla: hello!

Chantelle: ray?

Makayla: nawww this ain't no damn ray! Who t'f is this?

Chantelle: ohhhh i know who this is, little miss "wifey" wassup girl?

Makayla: cut the small talk hoe! Why T'F u still callin my man?! He married!

Chantelle: well duh! I know that and bitch who the fuck u callin a hoe?! This Chantelle! His baby mama! Better get it right boo boo.

Makayla: ion give a fuck who u is u need to stop callin my man!

Chantelle: look! He the father of my child and he need to take responsibility for his daughter!

HANGS UP!!

Turns to ray

Makayla: u need to tell these hoes to stop callin yo damn phone!

Ray: look she my baby mama and i need to take care of my daughter

Makayla: trey honey, go in ur room i need to talk to ur farther *he leaves the room and closes the door* how u gonna take care of her but not take care of ur own son! That u had with ur WIFE!

Ray: im trying ok! I have too much on my mind right now!

Makayla: well since u worried bout other things other than your family, I'll take trey to school!

Ray: MAKAYLA!! *she closes the door*

Makayla: come on trey we goin' to school

Trey: is everything ok? I heard yelling and i got scared

Makayla: yeah baby everything's ok *gets in the car* put your seatbelt on.

Trey does what she says and they back out of the driveway and start driving. Trey started to get really scared cause' Makayla was driving too fast.

Trey: mommy can u slow down?

Makayla: just sit back and relax *speeds up a little more*

Trey starts to cry and makayla hit the breaks really hard making her head fly through the windshield. Trey was alright cause he had his seatbelt on but he was crying...ALOT! Makayla's phone starts to ring...

Trey: hello! I dunno who this is but please help!!!

Me: trey? Is that you?

Trey: yes! Who is this?

Me: kamiyah! Whats going on?

Trey: my mommy was speeding down the road and she smashed on the breaks and she went through the front of the car help me! We on Walters ave.!

Me: I'll be there as soon as I can!

*hangs up*

Me: roc I'll be back

Roc: where u going?

Me: makayla and trey was in an accident, I'll call u if i need u *walks outside*

I get in the car and start driving to where trey said him and makayla was, i get out the car and start running towards him.

Me: are u ok?!

Trey: yea

Me: did u call 911?!

Trey: yes they on they way

Me: good, where's makayla?

Trey: *points* right there *starts to cry*