Copyright

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author.

Copyright © 2015 by Giamoni Cooper

All rights reserved.

This story, "Remember the Boss" including all prologues, chapters, epilogues, and associated content (e.g. fanfictions, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and e-Readers) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved to the owner and creator of this work (Giamoni Cooper) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of this copyright.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. Please note that the scanning, uploading, and distribution of this book via the Internet or via any other means without documented permission of the author is felonious and punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to: A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed. The Infringer will be required to pay all attorney fees and court costs. An injunction can be issued by the court to stop the infringing acts. The illegal work(s) can be impounded by the court. The infringer can be sentenced to jail time.

Please respect the rights of this author.