Intro

Alexa's POV:

Hi my name is Alexa. I am sixteen years old, and I attend Oakland high school in California. There I'm known as the nerd and try my best to be invisible. The thing is I have a big secret. I am a street fighter, but not just any street fighter I'm the most feared female in California. I didn't plan on becoming number 1 . All I wanted was to provide for me and my little sister, Ella.

You may ask where are my parents? Well my mom died in a car accident when I was fourteen. Ever since then my father started going to the club every night. His drinking was not as bad the first year after my moms death but, his spending all the money on drinks and women got worse. One day I received a letter in the mail saying that we are four months overdue on bills, I realized I had to find a way to earn money so I turned to fighting. Ever since then I kept it a secret from everyone around me. Not even my best friend knows about my secret life.

Chase POV:

Hi my name is Chase. I am seventeen years old as of last month, and I attend Oakland high school in California. There I'm known as the popular bad boy. I will do whatever I want when I want. Most of the school is scared of me because they believe I'm in a gang, which is not a lie. Im the leader of my family's gang. We are the most feared gang in California, The Cobras. My two best friends Cole and Aj are also in my gang and are my right and left hand men. I live with my family in a normal house so no one will suspect that we are a gang family. When I was younger I was raised shooting guns and training so that I can one day take over when my father died. He was a highly respected man but was killed in a shooting last year, So my training finally paid off when I took over. Now its me, my mom, my little sister Sarah , and our dogs.

Authors notes;
I know this was short but if you keep reading I am making the chapters longer and I plan on making more than 12 chapters. Not promising anything tho. Oh and this is my first story so if I have bad grammar or spell anything wrong
please don't judge I'm trying my best. Keep reading if you like the story. Thx