The Neighbor

Up above is Alexa's usual nerd outfit plus round glasses and colored contacts.
Alexa's POV:

Ashley fumed with rage and I swear I saw steam come out of her ears. All of a sudden I feel her hand come up and slap my face. Now its on! Right as I was about to stand up and fight this bitch one of the teachers came running over and pulled us apart. Ashley decided to pull the innocent act and started to cry saying I hit her in the face. All of the teachers favor Ashley so they believed her. I stood there in shock as the teacher said ''Go to the principles office now!''

I waited in the office till I was called in. As I walked in Mr. Truman told me to take a seat. I sat down and instantly blurted out ''I didn't do anything.''

''What I heard so far was that you got up went over to Ashley then hit her. That's when teachers came over. I have three more students that stated the exact story.''

''Has it ever came to your mind that maybe they are lying because since Ashley is their so called friend? I know what happened and thats not the true story.''

30 minutes later I stomped out of his office. He didn't even listen to my side of the story. I lost the fight with the principle, but was let off easy since it was my first time being in his office.

I head to one of the bathrooms. I stayed there till I calmed down. It took all my power not to walkout of there and go find that Barbie wannabe and knock her into next week. I can't break my cover since I'm already on thin ice after every thing that happened today. I really cant stand acting like the nerd anymore.

Chase's POV:

After 3 more periods of doing nothing it was time to get some food. Thank god. I met up with my two best friends Cole and Aj and we walked to lunch. When we walked in the cafeteria doors everyone was quiet and was watching the nerd from earlier and Ashley. They were in the middle of a major argument. We sat down at a table listening..

''Well I just wanted to remind you not to cross me. Just because you did something wrong and got a detention don't think your the shit.'' Ashley

The nerd just started laughing at Ashley then said ''I can do whatever the hell I want I'm not gonna listen to a plastic barbie wannabe like you.''

I started busted out laughing at what the nerd had said to Ashley. Then I see Ashley get mad and pathetically bitch slap the nerd in the face. The nerd stood up and looked like she was about to kick her ass when some teachers came over to brake it up. Ashley started crying and pointed at the nerd saying that she hit her in the face. I thought about how bitchy that was and couldn't think of one reason why I was with her in the first place.

After the nerd walked away probably to go to the principals office Ashley walked up to us and sat down. She just started laughing at what just happen. I gave her a look a angry look.

''What?'' She said acting innocent.

''What was that?'' I basically yelled but only loud enough for a few people to hear.

''Why are you angry?'' She said with a tiny bit of fear in her eyes.

"That was real pathetic blaming it on the nerd. I don't want to be in a relationship with a catty bitch. We are done." I walked out of the cafeteria. I don't know why I'm so angry at Ashley for making fun of a nerd but there is something about her.

I went to the bathroom to get away from everyone. I skipped the next period and decided to have a smoke. When I walked out of the bathroom I bumped in to some one. I looked down and saw the nerd from earlier.

''We really need to stop meeting like this.'' I said laughing.

''Sorry I'm just not having a good day'' she said with a sad smile.

''I can tell. I saw how you stood up to that bitch That takes guts.'' I say

''Don't you and her go out?'' She asked confused

''No not anymore. I broke up with her, she has been very bitchy lately.'' I said disgusted. She started to burst out laughing. I like her smile. Wait what am I doing. I cant like her she is a nerd and it wont work out.

She turned to walk away but I called out ''Wait.'' I didn't know why though.

She turn around and gave me a questioning look.

It just hit me. I remember where I've seen her before she lives next door to me. ''Hey don't you live next door to me?''

She just nodded.

''What's your name?'' I asked

''Alexa.'' She said. That's such a beautiful name.

She turned away and said ''See you around.''

When she left Cole and AJ came you to me and started asking why I was talking to the nerd. I made up some stupid excuse, but they didn't seem to believe me. Thankfully they let it go.

Alexa's POV:

I got to my last class on time. Instead of choosing to sit in the front like I always do I go sit in the back I don't want more attention on me then there already is. After a few more classes I head to my locker to put my things away. Then I remember that I have a fight tonight plus I gotta take care of Ella so I cant go to detention. I devised a plan that will get me out of it.

I arrive at detention to find everyone already there. ''Shit'' I whispered. My plan isn't going to go well. I looked around and saw no teacher. Maybe this will be easy after all. I signed my name in the book that says I was there and  then I headed for the door. Chase who was sitting in the back said

"Where you going?''

''Uh...I'm leaving.'' I decided to tell the truth because I'm bad at making up lies.

''You'll regret that'' he said with seriousness in his tone

''Only if I get caught, plus since when was the bad boy of the school scared of doing something wrong?'' I replied with attitude.

The rest of the kids look at him wide eyes then Cole one of Chase's friends said ''She's a feisty one.'' But I didn't stick around to hear the rest.

I went to pick up my little sister from pre-school. When we got home I sent her to her room to play with her dolls. I went down stairs to the kitchen to start making diner. My father was no where to be found but I'm used to it so I went along with my day. I yelled for Ella to come down stairs and eat.

''What did you do at school bunny?'' I asked as we were sitting at the dining room table.

''We colored all day and then we had nap time and had recess and Mrs. G let us watch finding nemo!''she said wit her little high pitch voice.

''That's so cool, are you done eating?''

''Yes'' she said pushing her plate towards me I picked it up and told her to go play with her dolls in her room.

Once I cleaned the plates and headed to my room I started on my homework. When I finished I looked at the time. Its 9:30 I'm gonna be late!