chapter 2

I woke up at 3am sweating and breathing heavily, I just had a bad dream about my parents

°Flashback°

We were driving home from food shopping and it was snowing, I was fascinated by the cold white drops falling from the sky. It started to get heavier and heavier and eventually it was hard for mum to see the road. I started to scream as she lost control of the car, my dad trying to help her by gripping the steering wheel and trying to keep us on the road. That didn't work. Mum was screaming and all I could think about was how much I loved my parents for all they did for me, and how much I would miss them and my friends, they all meant the world to me. All of a sudden the car stopped and the screaming was no longer heard. My neck was aching and my legs were crushed from mums seat, I was sitting behind her. I could faintly hear a whimper and sirens. Then nothing. I blacked out.

°End of flashback°

I couldn't stop crying. My door opened slowly and the someone ran to my side and sat next to me giving me a comforting hug "it will be okay, you had another dream didn't you?" it was Edward "mhm" was all I said and then I burst into tears "I miss them so much" I sobbed "it's been 4 years Edward, I miss them so much" he squeezed me tighter "everything will be okay, I promise, do you wanna go back to sleep? I can leave if yo.." I cut him off "please stay..." I whispered "okay.." he climbed under the blankets with me and hugged me close to his chest, just before I drifted off to sleep "I love you" I heard Edward whisper "I love you too" I whispered back and hugged him tighter, I fell asleep. I woke up and I realised Edward was still here, hugging me tightly just like earlier "morning" he smiled, showing his cute dimples "noting" I smiled back "what time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes "uhh it's almost 10" I said checking my phone "SHIT!!" he yelled getting up "what's wrong?" I ask, regretting it as soon as he answered..