chapter 3

Jack POV

How the hell am I going to tell Augustina? This is all I could think about while I drove to get our breakfast. Oh fuck! I'm going to be dead.

"So, what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing Aug"

"I don't believe you."

"Fine, I want you to meet my boss and he told me to bring my girlfriend and you know I don't have one, so you're my fake girlfriend "

"Oh okay, so what do you do now?"

"Not now! I can't tell you because we're here."

If only she knew I killed people for a living and enjoyed it. Augustina wouldn't be able to look at me the same way again! As we enter the restaurant, I see my boss. (Pic above)

I can clearly see that Aug is liking the way he looks, but she looks away and kisses my check, as I pull her seat out and push it in.

"Hello Jack what is this beautiful woman's name?"

Augustina POV

I heard the exact same voice in the ally last night or more like this morning. Eeeeeeeh this man in front of is to damn sexy. I'm supposed to be with Jack but damn we are only fake dating damn it. I just wann-.

All my thoughts were cut off when there was a hand, right there, in my face, awaiting to be shook. Damn wasn't he the god of sexiness? I shook his hand. This might sound weird, but his hand fit perfectly into mine. It was just the right mix of rough and soft. This man is getting me all worked up over a hand shake.

"Hello Augustina my name is Noah"

I make a mental check in my head to Instagram and/or Facebook stalk him.

"Nice to meet you Noah."

I say while smiling. Oh my gosh! He doesn't even know what his name does to me! Who names their child Noah, because, they should've named him Jesus! Because just by looking at him makes you want to do right by the Bible! Gosh. That stupid smile he has on his face, it makes me want to attack it and cut it off, so I can have it forever.

"Excuse me please, I have to use the little girls room."

They both said okay. I stayed in there for five minutes, mostly playing games on my phone. Too be honest I don't want to go back out there and pretend to be Jacks girlfriend, when I should be trying to get with Noah. As I walk out, I was pushed against the wall.

"I'm sorry I was just wondering if I could get your number?" Noah asked. Holy fudge nuggets what this man does to me...

"I don't think this is appropriate. How I am Jacks girlfriend and all?" I say more questioning myself than him.

"I call bullshit, because I've been watching you, and I know for a fact he's not your boyfriend, he's just a friend that came back to visit you." He said leaning in closer.

"So that was you last night in the ally?" I ask.

"Yes. So, about that number?" He pushes.

"Since you been stalking me, you can find out yourself. Or you already know it and you're just being polite." I retort sassily.

A/N
Thank you so much I'm going 2 be try and updating everyday I hope you like this chapter my sexy foods.