CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

So I woke up the next morning to find Joey's car in our driveway. I was confused, so I walked into the kitchen. Mom, Joey, and Sam were all sitting at the table.

"Good morning sweetheart." Joey said.

"We have some great news!" Mom replied.

"What is it?" I asked sitting down at the table.

"Joey's moving in with us!"

I was silent. I couldn't believe it.. I was so excited, then I just exploded with anger.

I jumped up out of my chair. "What! No way! I love you Joey but I'm not ready for you to live with us yet!!"

"I'm sorry sweetie, but it's not really your choice.." Joey added calmly.

"Not my choice?! then why did you tell me in the first place if you don't even care what I think!? do you want me to be happy!"

" You can just go live with your father in California young lady!" Mom yelled

"Okay fine! i'll go pack!" I stormed up to my room and shut my door. I whipped out my suitcase and started packing. soon enough Sam came into my room and sat on my bed.

"Are you really leaving?" Sam asked sadly.

"I hope so. Don't think I won't miss you, because I will. I'm gonna mi-"

"Well then maybe I can go with you! then I would get to see my dad!"

"I don't know! go ask if you want. just let me pack in peace."

Ugh. I hate this life...