Hello

Today is the day, Ashley thought, twirling a stick around her finger. Today was the day she was going to find her dragons. How, you ask? She was going to turn herself into one. How, you ask? Okay, she doesn't know that one...

She was sat outside of the guildhall with Natsu just waiting. She wanted to do this as soon as possible but Lucy still needed more information. See, you become a Dragon with her powers, she needed lots of things. She needed herself, obviously, a dragon, also obviously and a Celestial Wizard. Otherwise, the transition could not be completed. I growled and threw the stick on the floor.

"I'm sick of waiting," I snapped, crossing my arms.

"So am I! Do you know how many times I've said that?" Natsu groaned.

"Sorry," I said immediately, sitting back into my seat. "I wasn't listening."

"That's not very nice," the small voice of frost giggled.

"I will throw you, now hush child." I pet her on the head as she pouted.

"That doesn't seem to be very nice either." Natsu and I laughed in union with him.

"I just... j need to find them. I'm going to go mad if I don't. "

"You don't need to explain it to me."

"We'll find them, Ashley!" Frost exclaimed.

"I hope you're right."