Chapter 11: The aftermath

The next morning, you woke up feeling drowsy. You barely remembered what happened last night. Everything was a blur to your vision, just like your memory. You slouched over and rubbed your head, aching from partying all night.

"Man, what happened?" I tried recovering my memory, resting my palm onto my right cheek. Only looking down, finding myself naked. "W-What!?" I yelped, shielding my vulnerable body with the cover.

Then, I felt a slight tough at the sheets and froze up. I gulped, hoping I didn't do what I think I did... Especially with a stranger. I took a peek to only to find azure blue hair peeking out from the head of the blanket.

"Who- STU!?" I scampered in pure embarrassment, slapping the sleeping prince up aside his head.

"YE-OW! WOT WAS DAT FO'?!" Stu snapped from his slumber, cupping the place where I hit him.

I screamed. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, STUART?" Clinching on the cover that shielded my unmentionables.

He cheeks became a light red blush. "Yew don't remember, luv?" A grin creeped upon his face.

"N-No..." I paused. "Please t-tell me we didn't- D-Did we...?" My face heated up to the point I was about to faint.

Stu was unsure to how you would respond to his answer so instead he looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Stu... did we? I'm asking you a question." My eyes were glued to him.

He nodded very slowly, unsure to how you're going to respond.

I became livid with him, but at the same time happy... I don't know why.

I took a breath and seen 2D flinch. "I-I'm not mad, okay? I don't want this to be mention to anyone... Please. Just keep this between me and you."

He simply nodded, hanging his head down as if he's done something terrible. I rubbed his back. "Now, how did this exactly happen? My memory of last night isn't ringing a bell right now."

*Flashback but 2D is telling the story as it plays*

"Yew're gettin' yewrself into a lot of trouble! Johnny is a terrible lad. Yew don't need tew be wiff 'em, luv." Stu shook his head in disbelief.

"Stu, don't make me get Paula~" I teased, drunkenly.

He scoffed at my reply, with his rosey cheeks. "She's not gonna do anyfing!" Stu crossed his arms.

"Aw~ come now~" I cooed, enjoying his pity party. "Eh-Hem, what did you want to talk about~" I patted the bed, as a signal to sit beside me.

Stu sat next to me and blurted it right out. "Ey am savin' yew from bad choices, luv! Ey don't need yew shackin' up wiff some tossa'." He bit his lip.

"Hahaha~! you're funny, Stu~!" I slapped his back a couple of times, laughing till my lungs hurt.

"Yew're drunk, oh blimey!" Stu sat there in shock, witnessing the whole thing.

I snorted, snickering. "Only a little~"

Stuart facepalmed but smirked at the scene.

You got up making your way out but stumbled around. 2D implied you didn't need to go back down there, in order to keep you safe. He stayed with you throughout the party.

I yawned.

"Looks like someone is gettin' sleepy." Stu giggled.