Chapter 3: No love or affection of any kind.

The morning after, Frank woke you up impetuously.

"What the hell?" You complained, noticing how he was shaking your body.

"Shh, don't say anything or they will hear you," Frank covered your mouth with his hand.

"What?!" You froze, "who?!" You asked him, fearing his answer.

"They," he pointed the sleeping Winchesters, Sam on his bed and Dean on the small sofa.

"And what's the problem?" You leaned again to see if you could fall asleep anew.

"Y/N!" He screamed whispering.

"What!" You answered him the same way.

"Get up!" That conversation was starting to sound ridiculous.

"What's wrong with you?" You covered your eyes so the sunlight didn't disturb you.

"Get up and I'll explain everything once we are on the road." He was acting really weird, even so, you did what he asked you. Just to save you an argument that would lead to nothing. "Don't leave them anything," he told you when he saw you trying to write a farewell note. He grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you out from that room.

He did not let go until you were sitting in the passenger seat: just like every time you were hunting.

When he got the van going, you decided to ask him, "what's wrong with Sam and Dean?"

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel before answering, "they're evil."

"What?" You couldn't believe that, "they literally saved your life, you could've shown them some gratitude."

"They don't deserve my gratitude," you were sure he was trying to mumble that so that you couldn't hear him, but to his misfortune, you did.

"Are you serious right now?" You turned to stare at him, "If they had not helped me, we wouldn't be here now."

"And couldn't you just called another hunter?"

"A friend told me they were the best, it was the first time I had to face a dj-!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" He yelled angrily at you. That made you look at him like he was a completely different person.

"Stop."

"Not until we're far enough".

"I SAID STOP THE VAN RIGHT NOW!" Your scream made him afraid and decide not to do the opposite to what he was told.

He parked in the road shoulder and as soon as the van started to stand, you got out of it.

You jumped the fence that separated the road from the field and walked away non stopping for at least 100 feet. During that time, Frank came behind you calling your name.

"Y/N," he panted and bend to his knees when he reached your side, "I didn't wanted to say that."

"Well, you did," you refused to look at him straight.

"Did you really got mad?"

"Yeah, but that is not the only reason"

"Then what?" You started questioning why you two were still together.

"You're impossible. What the hell was wrong with you this morning?"

"I was totally fine, the problem were those Winchesters."

"As I said earlier, 'those Whinchesters'," you paraphrased his words, "were the ones that saved your life."

"I don't care, I don't like them and we will never see them again," that was the last straw. Sam and Dean had been kinder in two days than Frank in all your relationship, he did not have the right to talk about them like that, let alone forbid you anything.