Chapter 4: The second time.

The first thing you did once you opened your eyes was checking your phone, wondering if Frank had noticed that you were not at his side.

Not a word from him. Instead you saw your last message was addressed to Dean. You didn't hesitate and read what happened last night. Once you finished reading the last message, you wrote him an apology.

"Hey, are you up? I just read what happened last night and I'm SO SORRY."

"Don't worry," was his response before your phone rang right near you.

You noticed then that 'Super Dean' was the name written in the screen.

"You changed you contact name?" You smiled as you heard his laugh.

"You had me like D. Winchester, I thought it was better if you accept your feelings for me."

"You remember Frank, right? My boyfriend" you said that trying to joke too, but it seemed like he hadn't understood it. The other side of the line was dead silence and you wished you were as dead as it.

"How's your head?"

"Hurts, but nothing I can't handle," you were clearly lying.

"You need something?" That made you realize that you didn't know where you were.

It was a room, of course, a motel bedroom.

"Die, I wanna die right now."

"Hey, wow, easy there. You should stay around here a little bit."

"That's how you say that you care for me?" A silly smile popped out of your lips. "How cute."

"I didn't mean that," even though the sentence was meant to be serious, you could hear the funny tone in his deep morning voice

"I didn't mean that," even though the sentence was meant to be serious, you could hear the funny tone in his deep morning voice. You laughed and changed the subject.

"Where are you?"

"Next room, can't you hear me?" at that moment someone kicked the wall next to your head, "that's me."

"And why are you there, I mean, you could've picked a double bedroom."

"You asked me that last night, because of your boyfriend and all that."

"Oh, you're such a gentleman," you rolled your eyes.

"I know, you should thank me with some pie," you both laughed.