The Park

I wake up to the birds cherping and someone humming softly. I open my eyes and am met with a clothed chest. Confused, I look up to see Ivan looking down at me with a smile. It was then that I realized that we were tangled up in each others arms. I blushed slightly and Ivan laughed. I smacked his chest and pouted before laughing with him.

"Your beautiful." Ivan exclaimed out of nowhere and I blushed again. But I giggled anyway.

"Thanks. Your just as handsome." I replied and Ivan smiled before kissing my slightly red cheeks. I had to hold back my grin.

Suddenly, Ivan sat up and pulled me onto his lap, facing him.

"Skylar, I know we haven't known each other very long, but I already feel a connection with you." Ivan paused and I raised an eyebrow. "Will you be my girlfriend?!" I gasped quietly.

But then I thought of my past relationship. My ex cheated on me.

"How do I know that you won't cheat on me like my ex did. And since your famous, there's a big chance you might." I said, looking into Ivan's beautiful eyes.

Ivan sighed and took my face in his hands. "I would never cheat you on. You've already become a huge part of my life and I've barely known you for twenty-four hours. But it feels like I've known you my whole life." Ivan told me and I could tell that he was truly sincere.

"Just give me some time. I haven't known you very long and I really do want to be your girlfriend, but I just want to start out as friends." I told him sadly and he nodded in understanding, just as sad.

"I understand. I promise I'll show you that I won't cheat and that I'll love you forever." Ivan said. It sounded like he was going to make it his life goal to show me that he actually loved me.

I giggled. "And I'll be waiting, my prince in shinning armor." Ivan grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I got up and we walked downstairs to the kitchen, where everyone else was.

All of us girls shared a knowing smirk, knowing that we would have to share the details later in private. I grabbed some pancakes, mixed fruit, and orange juice. Ivan just grabbed some pancakes and orange juice. Ivan sat down and I went to sit beside him when he pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and Ivan laughed quietly. Rose sent me a 'tell me the details' look and I mouthed 'later, when us girls are alone'. Rose nodded and went back to eating. I began eating also. Ivan and I even fed each other food for a little while. Awe, he was really trying.

After breakfast, everyone got dressed and we all decided to go to the park. I rode with Ivan, Georgie with Jacob, Rose with Jake, Brigatte with Marcus, Lori with Lucas, Anna with Grant, Autumn with Emilio, and Alissa with Logan. Once there, we all just lounged around and talked about random stuff.

Then, Marcus lifted Brigatte up over his shoulder and took off running for the playground. Suddenly, I was lifted over someone's shoulder and they followed after Marcus. I looked to see that it was Ivan. Ivan ran up the steps two at a time and put me down in a corner. Lucas ran up and placed Lori down behind him in another corner.

'What's going on?!' Lori mouthed to me and I shrugged.

'I have no clue.' I mouth back and mentally sighed.

"Stay here, babe. I'll protect you." Ivan whispered to me and my eyes widen when he called me babe.

"What are you guys doing?!" I whisper back.

"It's a game kinda that Marcus texted us he would do before we left the house. He said that we'd have to protect our girls and team up with someone. I teamed with Lucas. Anyway, one of us will stay here and the other will go and try to steal one of the others girl. Then, once we get them back here, their boy will come and we have to 'fight' them." Ivan explained and I nodded. Lucas then nodded at Ivan before whispering in Lori's ear. Lori nodded and jogged over to us, then Lucas ran off.

About five minutes later, Lucas came with Georgie. Lucas placed Geogie beside us and stood in front of her.

"Jacob is going to be so mad." Georgie said with a giggle. I giggled too and suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I playfully screamed and noticed that it was Jake who had me. Ivan turned around quickly and playfully glared at Jake, who was playfully smirking.

Ivan jumped over the railing and ran over to us, jumping on Jake. We all toppled to the ground but Jake still had ahold of me. Ivan grinned, like he had an idea, and started tickling Jake's sides. Jake laughed and let go of me. Ivan took that chance and grabbed me, taking off towards our base.

We played that for about an hour more before we all eventually got bored. My phone dinged as we all sat at picnic tables.

Mom: Plz come home now. I've got all the girls clothes and now we need to get on the road.

Me: Ok, we'll be there ASAP.

I told everyone and we all got in the cars, driving towards my house. There was three tour buses sitting in my driveway and my Mom was waiting for us. We all got out of the cars and walked towards her.

"Ok! I want Grant, Jacob, and Emilio on the first bus. Ivan, Jake, and Marcus on the second. And Lucas, Logan, and I on the third bus. Girls, I don't care were you go, but I want only three to a bus." Mom instructed and Ivan grabbed me by the waist, leading me towards his bus. I looked back to see the boys doing the same with their girls.

Once on the bus, Ivan pulled me down beside him and pulled out his phone. I leaned against him, my head in his lap, and fell asleep in his lap.....not knowing he was taking pictures.