January 5th, 2018

So today, we have reached my death date. Before I give my final goodbyes I must stop at the support group. It has never helped me, but the few people I love in this world are there, so that's where I need to be.
I waited for Becca and Liam.
Neither of them came. I sat on the brown park bench by myself. I sat alone in the cold January air that made my lungs squeeze tighter for air. Soon I turned over and I was no longer alone.

I saw I face I wish I hadn't. I talked to him and I wish I hadn't. Now I don't want to leave. I don't want to chicken out. I need to leave. Instead of leaving I sits and I respond.
"Hey, you're Juniper, from support group, right?" Asked a boy who often sat across from me. All I knew was his name, Thatcher, and that he was bullied so badly in 6th grade that he's now homeschool.
"Uh, yeah, Thatcher, right?"
"Yeah, that's right, so what brings you to this luxurious bench here?" Asks Thatcher.
"I really don't know." I respond truthfully.
"Can I take you out?" He gave in to what he wanted to say.
"Like on a date?"
"Yeah, like a date."
I was startled. I wasn't the girl to be asked out in dates, I was never that girl. I might be now.
"Like now?" I asked.
"Yeah, why not. You just seem really cool, you never talk in group, but I really want to get to know you."
Maybe today wasn't my last day. I could give life another day or two with Thatcher around.