Day at the beach

You look out the window in excitement as Vincent drives you to the beach, your beach bag in your lap. You smile as the scenery outside changes from green grass to sand. a few minutes later you're both in the parking lot, and you launch yourself out of the car the minute the car stops.

Vincent: whoa! don't hurt yourself there!

(y/n): its sand! how can I hurt myself?!

You yell as you run off laughing. It's been awhile since you've been to the beach. You see mike and the others and smile and run at mike's back and run into him, hugging him from behind, almost making him fall. He looks back, seeing that it was you and laughs. Vincent finally catches up, and pants heavily, trying to get his breath back.

Vincent: how can you run so fast?!

(y/n): i'm in shape, unlike your chubby self

You tease and stick out your tongue. Everyone laughs and Vincent growls.

Vincent: I am very masculine and in shape as you'll see when we all change.

(y/n): if you were, you would've been able to catch up with me.

fritz: she's got a point.

Vincent: hey you can't say anything!

fritz: of course I am! at least I don't starve myself!

Vincent rolls his eyes at fritz's comment.

Jeremy: d-don't judge others because some people have different thoughts then you...

fritz: yea!

Vincent: I never said that!

You notice scott wasn't there, so you wondered where he was.

(y/n): where's scott?

mike: oh, he got called in.

(y/n): I wonder how that works... like, does he have a cellphone, or does he use his telephone head? like, does he pick up the phone part and use that? how would that work, I mean he has no visible ears, I think...

Everyone just shrugs. You sigh and decide to forget about it.

Vincent: well, are we gonna stand here all day, or are we gonna go change? cause, I kinda wanna see (y/n) in a bathing suit.

You blush and mike throws a seashell at Vincent that hits him in the forehead.

mike: you're lucky that was the only thing I could find to throw!

Everyone laughs and went into the changing rooms. You wore a bikini, but put a cover over it with a hoodie attached, it was like a towel, at least that's how you used it. you went out to see Mike and Jeremy already out. Both in swimming trunks and Jeremy wearing a t-shirt and mike wearing a tank top. They both smile at you. Next out was fritz, who was also wearing swimming trunks and a t-shirt. After a few minutes Vincent comes out. he's in nothing but swimming trunks.

mike: what took you so long, I mean you literally put on one thing.

Vincent: I was debating whether if I should put a shirt on like all of you or not. and i'm glad I didn't, cause now (y/n) gets to see how masculine I really am.

You sigh, tired of how highly he speaks of himself, and before you know it you slap him, everyone looks at you in shock as pain stings your hand and Vincent's cheek becomes red.

(y/n): i'm tired of the way you talk about yourself. if you want me to take more of an interest to you, and actually be your friend. then you need to think of others, and not just for their body.

Vincent looks at you with wide eyes. You turn away from him and start running towards the ocean.

(y/n): cmon, lets go swimming before its too cold!