Hanging

-Aaliyah-

      So it's the end of the day and I'm currently outside waiting for melo to come out. I just got out so I haven't been waiting for long, I had to talk to the coach about trying out for basketball. I got lost in thoughts about worrying I won't make the team when I heard  someone call my name out. "Aaliyah!!" Melo said. "I'm so sorry I was inside talking to my dad about our practice tomorrow." He said nervously. "Nah it's alright I just got out here." I said with a smile. He threw his arm around my shoulders and we walked to Gelos car.  Once we got in we immediately started getting teased. "Liyah and melo sitting in a tree k i s s i n g" Lonzo and Gelo sang from the front seats.

         The whole ride was us laughing and joking around it felt like a couple seconds and we were home. Time flies when you are having fun I guess. Me and melo went up to him room and decided to watch 21 jump street. He laid down on his bed with his head propped up on a pillow and motioned for me to lay down with him. I was nervous, what if I did something wrong or like made it awkward. "Come here liyah" he said giggling. That was adorable. I laid down beside him and he pulled me into a hug ish position thing. It was perfect.

           We were about halfway through the movie when I heard light snores in my ear and I felt Melos chest rise up and down slowly. I moved me head down to his chest and he tightened his grip making our whole body touch. I just thought about how I didn't think it was possible to already like melo when I have known him for 2 days. But I think I do like him.

       I suddenly felt very tired and since melo was already sleeping I just let myself drift off too. His bed was very comfortable lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice ending for this chapter huh 😂😂 lmao I want you guys to be waiting in suspense since I gave you two updates today. Tbh this book sucks but some of you seek to like it so I'll keep going unless I start to get a lot of hate again,.