Wokeeeee

-Melos POV-
(Betcha didn't see that coming bitch)

             I woke up from a phone ringing. I got up trying not to wake Aaliyah and I walked over to the kitchen table. It was Liyahs phone and someone named "baby ❤️" was calling. I don't know why but it got me so fucking heated. I walked over to Aaliyah and nudged her kinda harshly. She woke up immediately "ow what the fuck Melo" she groaned. "You tell me what the fuck Aaliyah" I said back. "Melo that doesn't make sense" she said giggling, fuck her laugh is adorable. "Who the fuck be calling you at 8:30 in the morning named baby?" I said with jealousy washing over me. I have known this girl for only a couple days but I'm really starting to catch feelings for her. Aaliyah snapped me out of my thoughts by laughing loudly and almost rolling off the couch. "What Liyah?" I said annoyed. "HAHA YOU FUCKIN- AHAHA DUMB ASS BITCH MELO HAHA" she yelled in between laughing. "AALIYAH WHAT THE FUCK TELL ME WHO IT IS!!" I yelled. She looked kinda scared and I immediately regretted yelling at the fragile girl sitting on my couch. "It's my fucking best friend you dumbass." She said quietly grabbing her phone and getting off the couch. "Baby I'm sorry for yelling I didn't-" I got cut off by Aaliyah saying, "yeah I know you didn't know I get it" she said and put her shoes on and walked out the front door. But before closing it she yelled "by the way I'm not your fucking baby Lamelo" and slammed the door. God I really fucked up.

-Aaliyah's POV-

Melo is actually pissing me off right now he won't stop texting me and I'm getting so angry.

Text convo

M: please Aaliyah talk to me
M: I'm sorry it's all my fault
M: I deserve this.
A: yeah you do
M: you answered!!
A: yeah I'm gonna stop if you don't get to your point
M: okay I'm sorry for yelling but you are kind of making this a way bigger deal than this should have been
A: lol
M: wtf Liyah I apologized like 100 times for nothing
read 3:50 pm
M: Liyah come on.
read 3:52 pm

        Melo is a fucking idiot. I can't take yelling because of my mother. She used to hit me and she would yell every single day until I would cry myself to sleep every night. I get he didn't know, but he has to be able to see it from my point of view before he goes and says I'm blowing shit out of proportion.