NAKED LEXTER, GODS I HATE THAT GUY!

Chapter 2
IVY

LET ME JUST START WITH a complete hatred for a name called Lexter, I mean I know he's new here but he doesn't have the right to hide in my room, naked. I won't discuss further about him naked in my room. I did the best thing I could do, like screaming, when I did, he shouted the loudest scream, so deafening.

"What happened?" Said Tophee. He's my older brother who rudely barged in my room. "Ohh Gods, Chiron will kill both of you if he sees you" He added, moving one of his fingers forward and backward.

"Tophee get some clothes!" I said while covering both my eyes with my palms. Oh Gods, I can't believe I got blinded by Lexter's disgusting structure.

"Ohh yeah right, right, right" Tophee says running out of the room to get clothes.

"Hey you, yeah you. I don't know what's happening and I don't know how'd I reach this place."  Lexter says covering his you know what. I'm covering my eyes, so it's hard for me to identify what part is he covering. I can hear Tophee's footsteps.

"Hey Ivy, it's okay to open your eyes now" As I open the covers on my eyes, I quickly covered them to make sure everything's settled and after, when I completely opened my eyes, he's on clothes already.

"I will kill you" I say motioning my hands to his face for a punch and then he ended unconsciously knocked out, I then brought him to a mountain and hang him in the tree where I last saw my father.

----------

While I'm walking down the mountain leaving Lexter and Celestia behind, I saw a group of crowd surrounding a man with a dark hair, wearing Camp Half Blood t shirt, and jeans. I joined the crowd to look closer, to see a clearer view of the man, but unfortunately he's still a blur so I step closer for a clearer look, and then recognize him, he's, he's
"Tophee!" I shout walking towards him. When he turn his direction to me his green eyes are gone, it's completely dark now, a mainstream black colored eyes, its dark.

"Ivy! Leave that place!" Someone shouted behind my back, instead of looking back, I simply ignored it and then hug Tophee.

"Tophee please, what happened to you?" I ask while positioning my hands on his shoulders.

"Tophee wh—" Before I could say anything he pushes me back, I fell down and I can feel my tears falling as I feel the cold essence of the salty water, everything's so blurry, it's like my eyes are filled with the salty water, the tears that are instantly filling my eyes, not joy, sadness, all sadness.

"Bring me the Boy" I got snapped out of my thoughts by a man who craves a boy, he's not Tophee, he's someone else, not anyone I know, not Tophee.

"The Boy, the Boy of Fire!" An unknown voice said and then Tophee suddenly collapsed, I went out of my thoughts, stood up and ran beside him.

"Tophee, Tophee!" I said, the crowd came closer. I can't see anything,

Everything's blurring out..

The definition of things aren't visible..

Everything's black..

(HEY PEEPS, SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER, BUT WORRY NOT CHAPTER 3 IS LONGER THAN THE CHAPTER 1 SO YEAH, THANK YOU FOR READING!)