its only been a day .

and its 4;00 p.m. , i help my mom carry the groceries inside . as i went to go close the trunk , guess who i see . . . . . ? yeah thats right i see justin and a girl that i saw in my second hour her name is chantell jefries, at the park across the street from my house , i tried to hide so they wouldnt see me . so i closed the trunk and ran as fast as i could back inside the house . when i got inside i was currious as to what they were doing , so i peeked out my front window & saw him carresing her hair , i have no idea why but that made me feel mixed emotions , as i continued to look i noticed there hands were laced together. they both were staring at eatchother for about 30 seconds and suddenly scooted closer together . when they scooted closer together chantell looked away and then quickly turned her head back and .. KISSED HIM . as if i couldnt have been madder / sadder , i dont know why that kiss made me so mad / sad but it did . i will not choose to be mad at them though because i have no right to be mad at them because after all its not like Justin was my boyfriend , ive only known him for a day and we have only talked a few times . its not like he was evan going to consider asking me out the next day or anything . we barley knew eatchother . but i guess i was going through some sort of fase were i belive in ''love at first sight'' . i decided to stop watching them or two reasons . one i felt like a creep and two it hurt me when i see them do ''couples'' things . so i got up and went to go take a shower and when i got in the shower and started washing my hair all i could think was how i wished that was my hair justin was carresing and how i wish those were my lips that met his . i decided not to think about him anymore because chantell is obviously in love with justin and i should ruin that by letting my feelings get in the way . right ? right .  i got out the shower, got dressed and put some music on to help me get my mind off of justin and chantell . i cant believe its only been a day and im already ''obsessed'' with him . oh well , im going to atleast try and get some sleep .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------justins p.o.v. 

so theres a new girl at school her name is 'yn yln' . shes decent but she had an attitude with me at first so i called her ''baby'' and told her she was beautiful and also help her hand to show her to her next classroom so it could be impossible to be mean to me , but i i could take back what i did i honestly would because i have a gorgeous girlfriend named chantel jeffries , who i am very in love with and because yn might start to find feelings for me or something and i dont want to hurt her feelings . oh well ill hint her that me and her are just friends . the school day flew by fast as fuck  before i knew it it was the end of the school day so i went back to my homeroom to get my sweater and book bag out of my locker . i checked my phone and i saw that ryan texted me and asked i i wanted to skate board around the school . i replied saying sure . so i met up with ryan behind the school and we hung out for a while then i recieved a text from chantel it said , 'hey babe can we hang out today? sorry i didnt come to school , i woke up late and didnt feel like going but i cant go a day with out seeing my prince charming (; so babe meet me at the park in 20 minutes ? . ' well i cant say no to my princess so i replied saying, ''id be more than glad to baby , i cant go a day without seeing my princess'' . ater i texted that i got up and told ryan ''i had to meet chantel at the park in twenty minutes so he said okay . i went to the front of the school and saw yn there so i just pretended like i didnt see her because i didnt have time to conversate . i got in my car and drove to the park and met up with chantel , i got out the car and sat down and held hands with chantel on the park bench ater we held hands for a while of staring in eatchothers eyes she scooted closer to me and turned away for about 10 seconds and then she quickley turned back and kissed me . that was the first time she has ever kissed me on the lips because we just started going out a week ago but i really enjoyed kissing her soft sweet lips and carresing her lusiouce brown/ blond hair . today was a good day .