Chapter 5- Angel meets Ayano

Angel's POV

General meeting is the one I hate the most. Nauuwi lang naman sa sagutan ng magkapatid at kailangan ko laging mamagitan. Si Auntie Laura ang nagpatawag ng meeting so malamang bagong investor na naman to.

"Late ka, hijo." My Auntie said when I enter the meeting room and they are already in there. I kiss her cheek and shook my uncle's hand. At least hindi pa sila nagpapatayang magkapatid.

"Oh, by the way, this is Ayano Fujihama, CEO of Fujihama's Group of Company from Japan." Pagpapakilala ni Auntie. "And this is our CEO, my nephew, Angel Romualdez."
"Sorry, I'm late." I shook his hands too. "Traffic."

"It's fine. I understand the traffic in here." He replied. "And oh... I know how to speak a little tagalog, my previous nanny taught me. Very handy I tell you." He added.

He was discussing a future project in Tagaytay. He said that the project is feasible. He wanted us to be partners on this.

"Where in Tagaytay?" I asked.
"In Country Club. Actually not inside the Club but it is part of the Club." He replied.
"I am a member in there. I don't hear any plans from the owner." I replied.
"It's a project from Red's wife and her friends." He explained again including the details of the project.
"Why Marie needs investor's help when Red can help them?" I asked again.

Ayano chuckled this time "Well, the ladies don't want any help from their partners or relatives. They want to do it on their own."

"If you are talking about Marie and her friends, could this be a group of lady-friends?" I asked again.
"Yes." He replied.
"My sister might involve on that project," I replied. And the looks on my uncle's face says do not bring her name in her. But who cares, I own half of this company.

"I didn't know you have a sister," Ayano commented.
"Just found Angelo's bastard recently." My uncle replied.

Ayano saw my mood changed and he change the topic.

"So how's your lovely daughter?" he asked my uncle. And my uncle's eyes brighten like he won a deal. The things that money can do to a human. HIndi nman talaga anak ni Uncle ang bata. I just heard it, haven't proven yet.

I saw my Auntie's rolled her eyes. We both know how greedy my Uncle Albert... And that is why our guards are always up. Some family we have.

I asked Ayano if he is free to have an impromptu meeting with my sister. Might as well discuss this business and settle with this.

Ayano looked amuse when I told him we will go to Tagaytay Country Club. I think I he haven't been there.

I told Diane to meet us at the Function Room at the Hotel. She said she is with Trisha and Kaye.

We arrive at the Hotel and meet them when my eyes caught the drooling-acting-like-a-school-girl Diane called friend.

"This is my sister Diane and her friend Trisha and Kaye." I introduced them.
"This is Ayano Fujihama."

"Oh... The infamous Ayano Fujihama. Nice to meet you." My sister said.
"Hi." Kaye said. Para syang pusang hindi maihi. Ganito ang mga babaeng gusto kong iwasan.
"Hi. Looks like you heard my name... Hope in a good way." Ayano replied.

Trisha chuckled. "Does Red knows you are here?"
Ayano laughs at that "He might know any minute now."

"Is there something you need to share with me?" I asked Diane and Trisha. They laugh and told me the so-called short version of the story.

Now I understand why Ayano needs us. He wants to get the deal and my company will be his face to get it.