Chapter 8

Evan

Still giggling a little, I went downstairs and turned on the T.V. and the PS4. I scrolled to Netflix and signed on. I went to 13 Reasons Why and watched the first episode. After the first episode, Jon came down and sat on the sofa, wrapping his arm around me. I smiled, and continued watching 13 Reasons Why.

~An hour goes by~

"Bye!" I shout at him.
"Bye bye!" He shouts back. I hop into the Black Rover he bought me and I ride to Walmart. As Im driving there I look to my left and see around 50-60 people with signs saying AntiGay shit on them. I sigh, shake my head and keep driving.

~At Walmart~

As I park I get a message.

Lui:   You're gay?! THATS AWESOME!

I smile. I head into Walmart and go to the clothing isle. I look around for a jacket. A black leather jacket, to be precise. I look around and see it put of the corner of my eye. I smile. I grab a jacket thats my size, pay for it, and leave. I jump into my gleaming Rover and drive off. I arrive home quite quickly, (Getting a ticket. I was doing 70 on a 30), and I see Lui's Ford. My face got happier. I walk in and see something. Something beyond anyones imagination.

stfu, i know its short. Just listen. Im going to take my time on these and make them short chapters. Sorry i havent been updating as well. Now. One more thing. If AngelWolf2132 or BigFoodStyle are reading this, can i talk to you guys ASAP? Thanks.

SORRY IT MESSED UP. IT BROKE. CALL 9/11