#TF4TheStartOfSchool2

(A/N:Sup bishes im back😂😉
Enjoy this chappy BTW😏 and also enjoy this music right there 👆)

Zette's POV

While we're walking,Chloe auddenly spoke

"I really hate that boy!look at the way he disrespect you!Aish!I swear I'm gonna shoot that hoe right on the ass and~"

Sab cut her off

"Chloe,chill!just ignore that boy,araseo?"She said calmly

"BTW, let's just enter our room. Kaja!" She added as we enter our classroom.

We sat on the second row on the very left.I sat beside Chloe whose sitting with Sab whose sitting also with Mina beside the window.

Well,as expected the class is really noisy.Gossips here,chitchat there.We also encountered some girls flirting with their boyfriends. Ofcourse as expected it's the Star Sisters (A/N: I just invented it guys😂) Hyolin,Bora,Soyou and Dasom.

On the other hand,the Got It 7 members Yugyeom,Jackson, Mark, Bambam,JB,Yugyeom,Jinyoung and Youngjae are busy spotting some boys for them to prank with.

Moving on to the members of Sixteen which is Vernon,Seungkwan,Jeonghan,Mingyu and Hoshi, are basically playing with their cellphone.But,why they're few today? Well,idk(A/N: WAAAAAH HOSHIYAAAA😍😍JSJAHSJSJA😍)

Next is Once; Which includes Nayeon,Jihyo,Tzuyu,Momo,Mina, Sana,Jeongyeon,Dahyun and Chaeyeong.We greeted them happily and then they responded with a 'hi' also.

Meanwhile;101,which is one of our sister group besides Velvety (They're gonna appear later 😉) which is Somi,Yoojung,Sejong,Doyeon and So Hye and Nayoung called us.

"Chinggu-yaaaaaaaaah!" they all spoke in chorus

"Yahh Annyeong!" We all greeted them

We went to their seat which is also in our row but in the left.

But I noticed that there's someone missing in them...

"Somi-yah,where are the others?"I asked

Before she could answered,she let out a disappointing sigh.

"Others had transfered in different schools...Chaeyeon transfered to MBK High,Chungha migrated to America to continue her studies there,Yeon Jung went to Starship Academy,Mina~not you and the other one*points to Mina* went to Australia~"

Before she could speak,our friend Pinky arrived.

"HAI GUYSSSS!!!"She cheerfully greeted us and went to their seat

"Hey Pinky!I thought you'll transfer at Pledis High? OMG I missed you!!! Come over here"Nayoung quickly pulled her in a hug and make her sit to her side

"Well maybe we should talk more later recess break"Sohye suggested

"Araseo,just see us later"Chloe responded

Then we went back to our seats.

Suddenly,our brother group Bulletproof (A/N: Guess who?😏)
went inside our classroom.But they don't noticed us so we ignored them.

Meanwhile I talked to Sab about our new teachers here.

"I think our adviser will be... my sister?Idk" Sab thinking while responding to the question

"I wish she will be our teacher because she always give us higher grades"

And also CASS entered.We didn't look at them but still they went to us