Part 27

HELLO TO THE WORLD!!!*coughs* uh, hehe, well, just a quick a/n, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that great because I can't think of anything yet. But other than that, play the video above! It really got me on a happy mood just by listening to the song. It's called, "I'm the One".
Well....let's go reading!

The days when they traveled are all a blur.......at least that's what Tamatoa feels. Maui swims by his side as a shark while Ruby is shape-shifted as a pink fish, just like last time. But every now and then, she decides to shape-shift into her normal self and walks beside Tamatoa.

Tamatoa sees her excitement and doesn't know whether to be happy or sad that they are going to meet more of their own kind. To him, she's the only girl that he would be happy with. He already knew that since the day they met.

"Tamatoa. Tamatoa!"

"Huh--what?" he said, looking at Maui.

"You didn't listen to what I have been saying, did you?" said Maui in a bored tone. He sighed and continued, "I was saying that, even though you two are with the others, and if you really do love her, you could still win her heart."

Tamatoa looked around, checking if Ruby could hear them, and luckily, she's busy with some corals. He looked back at Maui, "And how am I supposed to do that if Ruby would like another guy that she will meet?"

"Just be there for her. But don't let yourself get too jealous, or else."

Tamatoa eyed him carefully, "or else, what?"

"You know what I mean!" He said in a whisper.

Maui has a point though. His anger sometimes make things worst. Maui swam up the surface to check the surroundings, then came back down to them. "We're almost there!" he said to both of them.

'Alright. This is it. This...is..it...' said Ruby in her mind. She was freaking out, and very excited. What would they think of them? Would they welcome her and Tamatoa? More importantly, will they stay there? Will Tamatoa stay there?

She looked at him and saw his worried expression. Tamatoa glanced at her and smiled slightly, then she smiled back. "Let's go, then," said Tamatoa.

Above the surface on the horizon, is an island where Maui found the hideout of the other crabs like Ruby and Tamatoa...

No wonder why they moved there. There are many food sources for them. And the path to their place is hidden so no one would suspect.

Maui, Ruby, and Tamatoa arrived by the shore and looked around. The island just looks.....abandoned. Maui went around to find something while Ruby and Tamatoa stayed where they are.

He got really uncomfortable and decided to come up with a conversation, "well, here we are. One step away from them."

Ruby slowly nodded, "yeah." She looked at her feet, "Tamatoa?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you.....excited to see the others?" she asked.

He was silent for a minute, then answered, "yeah. You'll never know....you might.....meet someone....who can be your...mate."

Ruby felt her heart crack at his sentence. But why would she feel like this? She doesn't have feelings for him. But that's only what she is forcing to think. With the little time that they were together, she felt happy whenever he's with her or whenever Tamatoa show all the places that he had talked about.

"Guys! I found it. Follow me," said Maui. Tamatoa and Ruby went to him and Maui led them to a cave entrance.

 Tamatoa and Ruby went to him and Maui led them to a cave entrance

"Good luck," he said to both of them, but more to Tamatoa.

"You aren't coming?" asked Ruby.

Maui shook his head, "I got some things to do. You guys go straight ahead." Maui looked at Tamatoa and nodded at him, then shape-shifted into a giant hawk and flew away.

Tamatoa was hesitating and just looking at the cave. Ruby saw this and held his claw. He was startled at first, but then looked at Ruby with a slight smile.

"Let's go?" said Ruby. Tamatoa nodded and they started to walk towards the cave.

Yahoooo!!! So thrilling! Hehehe. One more thing. The video is titled, "Bad Things"

Okay, that's all.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :@