May | 2017 [WINNER]

This is the May 2017 Romance Award WINNER

Before I announce the winner, I just want to say congratulations to everyone who entered! All of your work was great and I had a hard time deciding. I'm going to list all the amazing entries for this month so that you have the opportunity to see other books that were entered.

•••

WINNER

No_chill379
To Be Strong

GO AND CHECK OUT To Be Strong by No_chill379 because it really is amazing!

GO AND CHECK OUT
To Be Strong by No_chill379
because it really is amazing!

And again, don't get discouraged because @syddo04 and I really liked everyone's entries and it was a hard decision.

Also remember that you are able to resubmit your book for the June 2017 Romance Awards.

•••

OTHER ENTRIES

Project Disney Perfect
@TheLondonDreamer

His Silent Love (#wattys2017)
@hijabiquotes

Movie-Star Memories
@RElizabethM

•••

The June 2017 Romance Awards

I will NOT begin accepting entries for the June 2017 Romance Awards until May 15th, when I'll post a new chapter where you can enter your work.

It is not required that you add this book to your library or follow this profile, however it is highly suggested since you'll receive notifications faster and easier. I only allow a limited number of entries per month (since I have a life outside of Wattpad, believe it or not) so I cannot accept any more ham the specified amount on the submission chapter.

•••

IMPORTANT DATES

May 15th-
I begin to accept entries for the June 2017 Romance Awards

•••

REMINDER

Again, a big shoutout to No_chill379 with To Be Strong! Congratulations!

And a big shoutout to all the other amazing entries!

Check back in on May 15th to enter your books in the June 2017 Romance Awards!

Good luck!