Obsession-Prologue

Prologue

Beyonce P.O.V

I opened my eyes and regretted it immediately. I had a throbbing headache, and the bright light shining directly on me, didn't make it any better. I tried to move around but my arms and legs were tied to a chair. " What the hell is going on?" I thought out loud. I looked around the room I was in. It was small and smelly. I could hear a really annoying dripping sound coming from one of the exposed pipes in the room. I tried to remember what happened but I was just getting bits and pieces. What I managed to piece together was going to lunch with Kanye. Jay was tripping about it, he kept saying how Kanye wanted me, and how he didn't want me to go. I really don't get what his problem is him, Kanye, and I are friends so he needs to relax. Besides I'm grown, I can do what I want. Speaking of Kanye I hope he is ok, whoever did this probably got him too. I heard a door open, knocking me out of my thoughts. Now i'm not going to lie I am usually not afraid of anything, but i was terrified. The sound of heavy footsteps got closer, the anticipation was killing me. Seconds later I saw a dark figure standing before me, and when he stepped to the light I was surely surprised. "Kanye!" I said relieved, "you're ok." He didn't speak he just smiled at me. It was a little creepy but at this point I didn't care. I just wanted to go home, I was starting to miss Jay. I looked at Kanye "don't just stand there, untie me so we can get out of here!" I said hurriedly. I didn't want whoever did this to see us and hurt us. He didn't move at first, he didn't even speak. Then he gave me that creepy smile again. He then walked closer to me and spoke words that sent chills down my spine. "I'm sorry Bey, but I can't let you go, I love you." He spoke with a menacing smile. I wanted to cry, I should have listened to Jay.