CHAPTER 3:LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL YOU

I was recruited by a drug lord and made a deal with their main boss.From there, I learn how to stand on my own.I was just 16 and I don't know where I came from and that's one of the reason why I am not afraid to lost cos I am already ... Damned?Before joining this organization, I made a vow that I will do anything just to survive.The main boss' name is Vlad and He asks me what's mine. 

"I don't have a name". 

Well,He doesn't show any cares about it. 

"Once you enter this, you can never escape" he warns. 

"I will kill your love ones if you do." he added. 

"I accept this as our deal, It's up to you if you kill all of me.Well,I have nothing so I am not afraid to be killed."I said carelessly. 

"From now, Your name will be 13 and you will serve me as long as I want."Vlad said. 

Without any words,I nodded.He walks away and then someone behind pulled me.So he is my co-member.Yes, I am already part of this organization, I have no more choice. 

He took me to their hide-out and let me see their real world.

"I am seven and already a member five years ago.If you are doubting why all the names of the members are numbers, It's all because we will be assign to different places and every places has its number."Seven said 

"There were already 15? or 20?"he added. 

"What do you mean?"I ask looking at him with doubt. 

"20 members who named thirteen before you who were dead" he smiled after saying this. 

"for what reason?"I ask again but this time,I'm not looking at his face. 

"STUPIDITY" he answered with a low voice 

"If you want to escape, make sure that no one could find you" he tapped my back After the warning. 

"GOOD LUCK DUDE, be good so that you can be the best and the final thirteen."he smiled 

"I will,and always be" 

",okay,whatever"