CHAPTER 5: THE DESTRUCTION OF IGNORANT

"Here we are." Seven said with a high tone. We stop in front of a door and then He opens it.

"NOW, Get inside kid." I go inside, I can't see anything, and this place is too dark.

"Just go further until you see a light. I need to do some task. Remember the man I had talked a while Ago?" He smirks then turns and walks on his way.

As what He has said, I just walk continuously. I can see a light. I go through it and I widely open my eyes when I see plenty of young teenagers.

I see two young boys fighting using their fists, other boys who are using knifes for hitting their target, which is a huge naked Barbie doll.

I walk and walk to see what they are doing, until one boy catches my attention.

He fights inside an arena and his opponent is a bulldog. As I watch the fight, I can see that the bulldog was too fierce like they had used some drugs on it. Its teeth were too sharp and it’s overflowing saliva. The boy's weapon is only a knuckle.

He let the Dog attacks him first then He hold its body.

He is too strong to hold the huge dog and He continuously punches it using his knuckle.

The Dog roars but it doesn't bother him to stop the Kill.

As it cries, The Dog's head breaks and much blood loose. The Dog's head was extremely ruined and the blood almost covered His face. I can see the brain scatters onto the floor.

He is now gasping and when He noticed that I was looking at him, He looks back odiously and I can feel his hatred inside.