1.4

adeline

I woke up to a text message from a number that I didn't know.

(519) 236-7513 (pls don't call it like ik you think it's funny but like just don't)

hey adeline it's me, Luke .

(519) 236-7513

I need to talk to you about something can you call as soon as you can please ?

me: yea sure is everything ok ?

loml :))!: I mean yes but also not really ?¿ but can you meet me somewhere so we can talk in person ?

me: yea I'll meet you at the mall is that ok ?

loml :))!: ok :) the one on 33rd street right ?

me: yes :)

I wasn't sure when he wanted to meet so I just assumed like asap so I tried to get ready as fast as I could.

I literally take like 3 hours to get ready but I tried to be quick.

I drove to the mall and when I got there, texted luke to see where he was.

me: where are you ?

loml :))!: I'm at cinnabon & FINALLY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

I left him on seen and walked to the cinnabon next to sephora.

"hey adeline! want a cinnamon roll?" luke said happily as I walked up to him. I was wondering why he was so happy if he had bad news.

"no thanks, but what did you need to tell me?" I asked, sitting at one of the tables.

"oh yeah. um, I don't really know how to tell you this but uh calum was hooking up with one of the girls from hey violet." he said bluntly.

"oh, well, in case you didn't know we weren't really a thing soooo yea." I said, feeling a little hurt. I shouldn't be mad because we weren't a thing, but I am.

"oh um ok." he said. "wanna walk around?"

"yea sure." I said, standing up and beginning to walk with him.

we walked around the mall for a while and luke is actually so fun to be around. it made me sad that he was with a girl like arzaylea, no offense but he's too good for her. but, if he loves her then it's whatever.

he offered to drive me home, but since i had taken my own car i politely declined.

as i was driving home, i realized i was going to have to talk to calum about this, oh god. even though we weren't a "thing" he should at least tell me he didn't want anything before sleeping with someone else.

i really shouldn't be upset over this, but i was.

A/N
HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME IM SORRYYY :((

ok but this is rly short aklshldk sorry i just wanted to update anddd im gonna try to write more okok :))