26

"What?!?!?" Ravi whisper shouted. "Leo just turned N's head to keep his eyes and him on him." Ravi said back to Hongbin and Ken and they both whisper shouted.

"Are you ever going to dump me?" N asked Leo and he was in full shock.

"Wow. N fucked up pretty hard there." Ravi said to the others.

"What did he do?" Ken asked.

"N asked if Leo was ever going to dump him." Ravi said to them and Ken laughed and Hongbin just sighed.

"Well....I hope this will show you." Leo said as he kissed N on the lips.

Ravi gasped than turned on the walkie.

"Leo just kissed N. Just to show him that he would never dump him!" Ravi whisper shouted to the others and they freaked out.

Ravi turned off it off and clipped it to his pants.

When Leo got up N got up too and they started to walk to were Hongbin and Hyuk were.

Ravi just followed behind them and than after a few seconds he walked right beside N.

"Hey!" Ravi said as N and Leo looked towards him.

"Where were you?" N asked as he looked at Hyuk and Hongbin.

"Oh I just went to the bathroom." Ravi lied just to keep everyone safe.

"Than what's this?" N asked as poked to the walkie on Ravi's pants.

"Oh it's Hyuk's he brought it here so we could play some fun games with it." Ravi also lied than he saw Ken in the bush that Leo and N passed and he snapped which was the sign.

--------------------------------

Ravi you did really good this time, but I wish I took that spot. ~Ken