Chapter 2

For me to be able to write this book I have to get in Melos mood so I listen to ROLEX - AYO & Teo :') So what do you think of the book?

_ Cyn

When one of the guys started to walk beside me and told me " You did really good and LaMelo and the guys were wondering if you would like to go to LaMelo's party tomorrow?"

I started to sweat like crazy I didn't know what to say but my crazy head had to say yes."Sure I'll go send me the address through text."

 So this is the thing they don't have my phone number so I just go running  inside the locker room as fast as possible.

 I get home and decide to take my dog out for a walk by the way his name is Michaelangelo from the Ninja Turles but we call him Liangelo I also wanted to wounder around the new neighborhood.

 I was three houses down from mine when Liangelo started to run really fast that I accidentally let go of his leash. Oooops! Gotta run after him but it was too late that I couldn't see him anymore I start to sceam his name "Liangelo.'' "Liangelo."

 When I hear someone say "Yes, I'm here." So I turn around and see this tall guy with a beard and some basketball jersey that said Chino Hill Huskies "Oh, sorry I was looking for my dog."

"Oh, well thats something you don't see everyday that a dog has the same name as you."

 "Hold on I'll go get my brother's so they can help us  find your dog faster."

 "okay." But little did I know what was going to happen next when I saw Melo walking with the guy name Liangelo

 " So this is my smaller brother Melo and this is my oldest brother Lonzo." Liangelo said as we walked to look for my dog.

In the inside I'm dying how did I end up with Melo and his brother's? " Hey, so did my friend told you about the party tomorrow?"

 "yes, he did" I wanted to vanish into thin air! I want to go home and listen to Harry Styles.

'' So it starts at 5:30pm don't be late" First, I hate parties I'm not good to socialize with people. We start looking for Liangelo and haven't found him which makes me sad.

"Don't worry he's going to come back." Melo said while we looked for my dog the whole afternoon. "I'm going to go back home now is getting late.''

"I'll walk you to your house if you want." I this point I don't know what I want but my stupid mouth had so make it worse.

"sure." So we walked home which was like three houses down. "Woah, you live three houses away from me that's cool." "Yeah, that's crazy."

"I'll see you tomorrow at my house." I start walking inside and turn around and said "I'll be there."

Now I have to go to a party tomorrow and don't know anyone from this town and I don't have idea of what to wear tomorrow. Ugh!

Sorry guy's I took for ever for this chapter :) I need to edit this chapter I haven't cause I wanted to publish it ASP because of you guy's sorry:( I'll edit this chapter ASAP

- Cyn