29

🌈

🌈

"Jason" a woman said as she shook the boys shoulder and Jason fluttered his eyes open as he looked up at his mother, "there's something for you downstairs" his mother said as Jason rubbed his eyes and let out a groan "what time is it?" "it's seven A.M" his mother said as Jason furrowed his brows.

Jason soon got out of bed and walked down the steps to see Justin sitting on the couch, Justin stood up and and walked toward Jason "hey baby" he smiled and Jason let out another tired yawn before throwing his arms around Justin's neck lazily, "I'm so happy you're here" he mumbled tiredly as Justin smiled.

"I know it's too early and I said i'd come tomorrow but since you already spent Christmas Eve with your family I thought why not take you with me to my moms house?" Justin smiled as Jason grinned "can you pack my bags for me? I'll wait on the couch" he said and lied down on the couch as Justin laughed.

🌈

"Hi mom" Justin said happily as he stood on the front porch with Esther and Phil, "hi sweetie! I've missed you so much!" "I've missed you too! How are you?" he smiled as Pattie grinned "I'm fine! and who's this?" she said as Jason blushed, hiding behind Justin's shoulder.

"This is my boyfriend Jason.. I wanted to introduce you guys to each other" Justin smiled briefly as Jason waved awkwardly. "Aw how exciting! Please come in!" Pattie said and the boys stepped in with their suitcases.

"You two can sleep in the extra room, the bed should be big enough for the two of you" Pattie smiled and Jason blushed as he smiled "thank you" he said and Esther immediately ran toward the bed as Justin shut the door. "You like it?" he smiled as Jason nodded "yeah I'm just.. shy" he admitted as Justin grinned and grabbed his waist "I've missed you so much" Justin said and kissed Jason's lips.

Jason kissed back immediately as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck, "I've missed you more" he said as he gave Justin an open mouth kiss and Justin was a bit caught off guard but at the same time he also liked it. "Whoa babe wait" Justin said and Jason frowned as he shoved Justin on the bed and Esther ran around the room as Jason climbed on Justin's chest, Jason kissed Justin's lips and Justin only laughed as he pulled away "baby wait, I want to do this but my mom is literally downstairs" he said as Jason blushed.

"Sorry" Jason said, "but I like this position" Justin smiled and Jason licked his lips. "Your mom is really nice" he said as Justin only stared at his boyfriend with a grin, "yeah she's very welcoming" he said and held Jason's waist and we were interrupted when we heard a knock on the door "boys! Come eat!" Pattie said.

"Come on babe" Justin said and Jason stood up as he followed Justin down the steps.

"Thanks for the food mom!" Justin smiled as he sat down, "no problem sweetie! Merry Christmas!" "Merry Christmas" Justin and Jason said and Jason thanked Pattie for the food. "How did you two meet?" Pattie smiled. "We met online" Justin started off, "oh my and you believed you were speaking to the actual Justin Bieber?" Pattie said as Jason laughed nervously, "well he did always complain about paparazzi" he said as Pattie smiled "they can be annoying."

"Yeah tell me about it" Justin snorted, "but anyway.. I really wanted to see Jason so I gave him tickets to my show and the moment we met I knew he was exactly what I wanted" Justin licked his lips as Jason blushed "ditto" he said shyly. Pattie smiled softly, "What do you do Jason?" "I am a senior in high school and I graduate in May, I live with my parents and--" "oh I'm so sorry to cut you off but what's happened there?" Pattie asked as she glanced at Jason's wrists and Justin shot his mother a look as she looked at her son in confusion.

Jason only looked down at his own wrists and quickly stood up, leaving the room as Justin sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone" Pattie said as Justin shook his head and stood up "it's not your fault but he will tell you when he's ready" Justin said before leaving the room.

Justin ran up the steps and opened the door to see Jason lying in bed with a blanket over his body. "Hey, are you okay?" Justin frowned and Jason didn't answer.

"Tell me what's wrong babe" Justin said and Jason sniffled as he sat up, "m-my parents" he said as Justin sat down beside his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist, "what's wrong with them?" "They're fighting again" Jason frowned as he looked down "I need to do something again" he said and Justin shook his head "no! You're not hurting yourself! I won't let you" he glared and Jason sighed sadly.

"Okay" Jason said and lied his back against Justin's chest. "I've still got to give you your presents" Justin reminded causing Jason to grin "and I have to give you yours."