7 | I'm Sorry

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Who's Eunha?"

"She's... a girl I met in my dreams..." I respond. Jin and Sowon looked at each other and back at me.

"We really need to get you checked..." said Jin hyung and frowned at me. I took a good look at his face and noticed that he looked restless.

Like seriously. He looked like he hadn't slept for a year. I felt so guilty but I didn't know how to help myself.

"Kookie, if you're going through something, me and Jin are always here for you... You're like a little brother to us and seeing you in this condition... it makes me feel really upset that we can't do anything to help." Sowon noona frowned as well. I could really see in their eyes how much they cared for me. I just wished I knew how to fix all of this.

"Don't worry guys. I'm fine now. As I've said, she's just a girl from my dreams." I tried to make it sound as convincing as possible. "Eunha isn't real."

I went inside my room and locked the door behind me. I looked around and found no trace whatsoever of Eunha.

Maybe all of it really was a dream...

I sat on my bed, deep in thought.  I can remember everything that happened though. I can remember them vividly. They seemed so real that they couldn't just be a dream.

Suddenly, I remembered something.

If all of this was a dream, then the sketchpad must be...

I turned towards my bag on the side of the bed.

It should be in here, right?

I nervously opened my bag and to my absolute shock, it was there. Unused and untouched.

Out of curiosity, I took it out and started to sketch something random. I started to draw a butterfly. It was the first thing that came into my mind.

I don't know why I was hoping that something was going to happen. I knew it was impossible but I still wanted to believe it was real.

It all seemed to real.

Her eyes.

Her touch.

Her smile.

Everything felt so real to me.

I was done with the sketch after a few minutes and I put the sketchpad aside. Not really caring about it anymore.

I plopped on the bed and tried to sleep. You know, just to get it all off my mind for a while.

"Eunha, I hope you're alright wherever you are right now..." I whispered as if she was going to respond. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone again..." were my last words before finally drifting off to sleep.

I'm sorry...

EUNHA'S POV

EUNHA'S POV

"Eunha isn't real."

I smiled as tears fell from my eyes. It hurts. It hurts so much but it's true. I'm not real. I never was. I'm just a fragment of Jungkook's dreams.

I'm forever imprisoned in this darkness. Never going to be free to see the light. Existing only in his mind, and appearing only during his slumber.

I thought that if I could somehow make Jungkook aware of my existence through his dreams, he could help me.

I don't know how it became possible for him to set me free through a drawing. Nevertheless, he saved me. Even if it was for a short amount of time.

The real world was magical while it lasted.

But I've erased all traces of me from the real world and his life now. Everything is back to how it should be.

It's sad that I'm all alone again.

At least I got to spend some time with him right? I hope he will be happy from now on.

ㅇㅅㅇㅅㅇㅅㅇㅅㅇ

✨Dear reader/s,

I'm so sorry if I took SOOOOOOO LONG to update this. I haven't really been feeling great lately.

I don't know why but I don't feel like myself and I needed some alone time, you know? Life hasn't been good to me and I hope you understand.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. It's very short but I promise to make it up to you guys by updating more often.

Thank you so much for your support! 🙇🏻‍♀️✨

With love,
Dayna 💖