Chapter two

*Delia's POV*

I feel something kick my stomach. It was hard enough to wake me. It must be Patsy and her terrible nightmares. Its probably sometime in the middle of the night. I turn around to check the time, streaching my legs as I did. I hit something and it let out a low umph noise.

'Thanks for the wake up call' Patsy moaned.
'Why are you down there, who kicked me?' I asked, still sleep dazed.
'One of them. Hope had a nightmare and Elizabeth didn't want to be alone.' Patsy replied.
'Pats, you shouldn't be lying down there. Your getting old and your back will be giving you jip' I said, concernedly.
'It's fine. What times it Deels?' She asks me'
'Um, 4.15am Pats' I say, 'I have to get up for work soon and its the girls first Nursery School day!' I try whisper excitedly.
'Maybe I will do half days again, it'll get lonely' Patsys ponders.
'I hate to piss on your cornflakes, but Nursery is only 9-12' I inform her.
'Oh yeah, forgot that then. Domestic house wife will have to do' She smiles
'I'm going for a wash, coming?' I ask, flashing a cheeky grin.
'Why not? Lead the way Busby!' She says, slithering out of bed.

Making sure neither girl woke, we ran to the bathroom.
Patsy ran the bath and I undressed her as best as I could from behind, and then removed my own clothes. Patsy slipped in first, and I followed suit behind her. We got lost in each-others world. Patsy was massaging my back when suddenly the door flew open. It was Elizabeth.
'It is bath time Mummy and Mammy?' She asked, ever so innocently.
'I suppose we've room for you, don't we Deels?' Patsy asks me.
'Of course' I say.
No sooner than the words left my mouth, Elizabeth left the room. She arrived back a few minutes later with Hope and a rubber duckie each. Patsy got out of the bath, but gave me the eyes to stay put. She undressed the two girls and plonked them in with me and then sat opposite me. We splashed and played until the water got cold, and skin wrinkly. I took Elizabeth and Patsy took Hope. We sat on the bed and listened to music and played with the girls.

'Oh cripes Pats, I better be off. I love you. Bye Hope, By Liz' I say kissing all my girls.
'Bye Delia' Patsy says as she follows me to the door, a girl in either arm and they wave me off. I cannot wait until my shift is finish and cannot wait till I can quit.