Suna's Little Cherry Blossom (Kankuro X Sakura, Gaara X Sakura)

Gaara:

(The next day Sakura had to meet up with Gaara and talk about who she was going to teach and what she needed to teach them and she would meet the medics she was teaching. It would take all day for this to happen but they would both enjoy it. Sakura got to his office at 5:45 am. They would first talk about what to teach them because it was still early in the morning and practically everyone's asleep).

"...so I'll be teaching them about how to heal big cuts or wounds, and all of the easy things first. If they all know how to do that then I will move on to the harder stuff," she says.

"Alright. I agree with this plan. It would be easier if they were to do this first. However, if they all already know this stuff, then maybe you could teach them about poisons," I reply. "Well poisons are a lot harder to deal with. They have to learn a few other things before they learn about poisons. It's very hard to take poison out of someone's body before you learn the basics of it all. If you don't learn them, you could most likely kill the person."

She's very intelligent for a girl her age. I wouldn't be able to handle all this work. I think this will be good for our village. (A small knock was at the door. Gaara told them to come in and it was Sakura's studnets).

"Ah. These are your students Sakura," I say. "Hello my name is Ai. And this is Senso, Senshi, Kasai, and Mizu. It is an honor to learn from you," Ai said and then they all bowed. "H-hey! N-no need to bow! Please stand up!" Sakura says. "But you not only saved Kankuro-Sama but you also helped save Gaara-Sama. We are in your debt," Ai replied.

"N-n-no! no! You're not in my debt! Please! I was just doing my job!" Sakura said. "Please! We would be ever pleased if you would let us repay you!" Ai said.

"Ugh. Fine. The only way you can all repay me is if you pay attention to my lessons at all times and do exactly as I say you to do. Alright," Sakura said, "Now please stand."

They all rose. "Hai!" Ai nodded. "Alright. Tomorrow, all of you, get to the hospital at 5:30 am sharp. Got it," Sakura demanded. They all nodded and then I dismissed them all.

After we finished planning what she would be teaching them, she asked if I would like to go eat somewhere that night. She told me about Kankuro bringing her to a fancy restaurant. I said, "Sure. I'd love to."

She brought me to another restaurant that she was shown by Temari. I had never heard of this place even though I've been living here since the day I was born.

It really was a fancy restaurant. No wonder I've never heard of it. I didn't have much money as a kid. But it was really nice to be with her.

(So now, not only does Kankuro realize he likes her, but now Gaara does. Soon they'd realize that the other likes her too and they would fight with each other over her love. At first, Sakura would be oblivious about it, but soon enough she would figure it out).

............................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

............................................................................................................................................................................