Suna's Little Cherry Blossom (Kankuro X Sakura, Gaara X Sakura)

Sakura:

"Okay guys! We're going to learn the basics first! I'm going to teach you to heal minor wounds. Simple scratches, bruises, so on and so forth. But first, does anyone here already know how to do so? Please say so if you do know!" I say to my new students.

Ai stands up and says, "I know how to heal small minor wounds. But if the bruises are big or the scratches are big and not too deep, I cannot heal them. I am not that trained."

"Alright! Anyone else?" I ask. everyone shakes their heads. "Alright Ai. I will teach them first. Then I will continue. But would you help me teach them," I ask. She smiled and nods happily. I teach them how to concentrate on their chakra to make it so it would heal wounds. They learned it quite slowly. It took up until the end of the day.

"We will continue tomorrow! Be ready! Eat plenty of food and rest! You'll need it for tomorrow!" I say to them before they all leave. I then pack up my supplies before I leave as well. By the time I was done packing up, night fell. I was about to leave the room but I was stopped by someone bumping into me.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump--oh Kankuro! I'm sorry for bumping into you! I was about to head back to my apartment!" I say. "O-oh. Well would....w-would you..l-like me to walk y-you back?...maybe....I mean it's night time and it's kinda dangerous to go alone....I mean I know you're strong enough to beat up anyone, B-but I me--" I interrupted him though. I mean I felt bad for him. He could barely talk. And he was blushing a lot. His entire face was red as a cherry.

"Yes! that'd be very nice if you could walk me home! I'd be very grateful if you could!" I say. He gulps from nervousness and nods. Then he says, "Y-yeah. How about...how about we g-go now...." I then nod and put my arm around the crook of his elbow.

As we were walking back, a couple of guys, that looked like a gang, came over to us.

"Aye! Kankuro! How ya doin buddy! That's a nice girl ya got there! How about ya hand her ova and you can be on ya merry way!" he says while trying to pull me away. But before he could touch me, I grabbed onto his hand and crushed it. I could hear the breaking of his hand and fingers.

He screamed at the top of his lungs as he fell to the ground, holding onto his now broken hand. "You. YOU!! YOU BITCH!!" he screamed as he took out his hidden pocket knife and lunged towards me.

I didn't have any kunai's or surround on me so I couldn't protect myself. He was lunging towards me in a position in which I couldn't hit him unless he cut me. But I'm a medic. So that's not a problem.

So I was about to be ready for a wound and ready to attack, and I closed my eyes for the wound to happen, when I heard the sound of metal against what sounded like wood. I opened my eyes to see that Kankuros' puppet in front of me.

"I don't want you getting hurt Sakura," he says as he looks over to me and then he  winks, "I'll protect you. Alright. Don't worry about it. I owe you my life anyways. I mean if it weren't for you, I would be long since dead and forgotten. So I owe you one. And this only pays back a little bit if it."

"W-wait a-a s-s-second!!! T-th-that's S-Sakura H-H-Haruno?!?! As in th-the Leaf Villages g-greatest Kinoichi!!!" one of the guys tried to say. "Yeah....that would be I....." I say. I look at Kankuro to see him smirking. He looks at me and winks. As in to tell me to go along with what he would say. "Oh so you know her? Well she's a good friend of mine. She actually saved my life. I was poisoned and I was about to die but she came right in time and she saved my life in just a few hours. But not only is she an amazing medic, but she also has even more strength than the great Leaf Sanin, Tsunade. So if I were you, I'd back off," he says.

The guy with the broken hand smirked and said, "Well she's only a good friend, right? So that mean I could still make her fall in love with--" I interrupt him.

"Well. You see Kankuro is a bit shy to admit it. But you see we were just about to go on a date! And coming from the fact that I said yes to when he asked me out on a date, it means I like him too. So you're a bit late for me!" I turn to Kankuro, wink, and say, "Right sweetie?"

He starts to blush and nod. "Y-Yeah....W-we were just about to go out," he says. I turn back and say, "see he's stuttering. He's a bit of a nervous reck. He didn't think I'd say yes is the thing so it's kinda nerving to him. So....PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE OR I'LL COUGH ALL OF YOUR BODIES BONES TO BITS!!!"

They all try to grab their "leader" and leaved the area in a horrible mess. "Thank you for trying to save me Kankuro-Sama! It's nice to know someone cares about my safety that much!" I say with a smile. He looks over to me blushing a lot and whispered, "You do realize that they won't give up until they see proof that we're actually going out with each other?"

I shrug and whispered back,  "Then I guess we'll be going out a lot. But I'd also like to hang out with Gaara and Temari, if that's okay?" He nods and replies, "Ya no...uhm that's...that's fine....just....just tell me when y-you want to hang out with them....okay?" I nod and say, "So we're off to go on a date again! Let's go get Dango and go look at the stars!"

We first go to my apartment to drop my stuff off and get into better clothing.

I start to pull him along with me to the closest Dango shop and then we go outside the village to lay on the sand to watch the stars.

Kankuro:

We talked a lot with each other. I felt more comfortable when we're alone together when it comes to talking to her. It was nice. We mostly talked about the stars and the constellations.

She soon fell asleep on top of me. I was blushing a lot from it. And I wanted to bring her back to her apartment. But I didn't want to wake her. So I stayed where I was. I then dozed off a little bit too.

But I woke up after what seemed like ten, fifteen minutes. But it really had to have been two or three hours. But i hadn't realized this until the sky got brighter and I were confused. I looked over and it was the sun. I saw that she was still asleep. I couldn't let her sleep for too long. She had to leave early to set up the classroom....

Or whatever...it wasn't a classroom.....But she used it for classes. So I woke her up. But I did it gently. I didn't want to surprise her or anything. So I nudged her a little bit. She slowly woke up.

"Are we....did I....fall asleep...on you?...." she said. I replied, "ya but I don't mind. I fell asleep too. But I wanted to wake you up. I mean you have to get your classroom ready, right?" She got up and said, "oh...yeah that's right....I should...get going to my apartment...to change into different clothing....and to get my stuff.....UGH!!"

She stood up and she put out her hands. "I'm helping you up. Grab my hands," she says. I grab her hands and she helps me up. I wipe off the sand on my pants and back. Sakura helped me with that. She could barely walk a few steps without falling asleep while walking.

I then picked her up, bridal style. I then speed run through the desert. "You're too tired to be walking around. I'm going to carry you to your apartment. You'll be able to get some sleep at your apartment for some time," I say. She nods but then falls asleep in my arms.

Once in the village, I jumped from rooftop to rooftop to her apartment. I got into her apartment by the owner helping me unlock door and opening it for me. I tucked her into bed and without realizing it, I kissed her on the forehead.

'Why did you do that? What's wrong with you, dude?!' my conscious told me. I replied to it, 'don't ask me! I don't know either!'

I started to get really hot and probably red as ever. I then left her apartment and headed to my home. I went to my room and plopped straight onto my bed. I then fell asleep with pleasant dreams (which were about Sakura).

........................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

........................................................................................................................................................................