Laughter

-Chapter 2, Laughter-

Leah's POV

As I pulled my T-shirt on I let my music ring in my ears. I pulled down my T-shirt and sang along to the music. 'Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry! Here I stand and here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on..................... The cold never bothered me anyway.' I used my hands to act like Elsa. I pulled my hair into a high, but shortish, ponytail. I pulled on my trainers and my jumper as the next song came on. 'Let it be! Speaking words of wisdom let it be.' I sang along to The Beatles. I raced downstairs, skipping steps on my way. I was running late. It was 11:15 and I had to leave at 11:30. For rowing at 12:00. I walked to the kitchen and greeted my father who was in his office sending an email. As I walked into the kitchen I heard my brother on the phone with one of his so-called mates: 'No, way. Dude! Bro, you are the...' He noticed me looking at him with raised eyebrows. 'Leah, go away! This is not a conversation You want to hear.' He slammed the living room door in my face. He is such a douche bag. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my 'brunch' from one of the counter tops. I placed it on the kitchen table with a knife and fork. I dug into my 'brunch' which included bacon, sausages and two hash browns. I dug into the juicy sausages and bacon, saving the hash browns for last. Ellie-May (Her sister-also called Ellie) came in in skinny jeans and a pick crop top that had White aztec bits on it and sat in front of me with orange juice. She sat there sipping away at her orange juice. Once I had finished my meat I started a on my hash browns.

Once I had finished I pushed my empty plate to the side and looked up to where my sister was, but she was no longer there. I got up to get my dad so he would hurry up so that I wouldn't be late.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

As we pulled into a car parking space I jumped out and grabbed my kit bag from the boot of the car. And walked into the clubhouse. When I walked in I was greeted by Eve, my bezzie at rowing, I threw down my bag and ran up to her to give her a hug. 'Leeeaaah!'

'Eeeevviiiiiie!'  Which caused a few stares from the guys. When we got our of the hug we laughed at each other. 'Eve, I have something to tell you.' I covered my mouth with my hand and went closer to her ear 'I met Gemma Styles, and I have her number.' As I pulled away She eyed me. 'The fuuuuuuckdgge.' I shushed her.

'You cannot, tell anyone.'

'Don't worry, your secret or safe with me.' She winked. I rolled my eyes and greeted my other friends.

Rowing consisted of circuits, core circuits and two 2ks. When our session was finally over My legs and stomach were in pain. I hugged Eve goodbye and stepped into the car. 'How was rowing?' My father started the car.

'Good, thanks'.

*

*

*