Thoraynesik

-Chapter 3, Thoraynesik-

Leah's POV

Lucy and I walked into our drama class and threw our bags to the side of the room. We took off our shoes and blazer and placed them next to our bags. We grabbed a chair and placed it in the circle. Everyone was sitting in it, the teacher was not it the classroom yet, talking. So, we started talking.

'Ugh, I've got a hole in my socks.' Lucy points out a large hole in the heel in her socks.

'I've got a hole in my tights!' I pointed out a hole in my tights by my big toe. 'Lets compare holes!' She stared at me. 'Oh god.' I cringed. We bursted out laughing, uncontrollably. Getting stares from our classmates.

'Don't ever say that again!' We laughed

'Don't worry Lucy. I will never.'

'Now, girls lets play some Freeze.' Our drama teacher said.

'Yes!' I cried out, covering my mouth with my hand as soon as I had said it.

'Well, somebody's excited. Leah, pick someone to go with you.' I eyed Lucy. We got up into the middle  of the circle. I whispered my idea into her ear.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

'Thankyou.' We all called out to our drama techer as we walked out of the classroom. 'Have fun with Gemma.' Lucy whined. 

'I will Lou.' we laiughed our goodbyes as I walked out of school and into town. I crossed the busy road and down the street and into Costa. When I got in Gemma wasn't there so I sat down in a seat by the window.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

'Hey Leah.' Gemma said. I got up and gave her a hug. We went to the counter to order our drinks. I got a hot chocolate and Gemma got an Iced tea. We talked about school, what I took for my GCSE's and what I was going to take for my A-levels. Which was Maths, Physics, Computing, Sociology and French. She was impressed. After about half an hour I had finished my drink. 'Hey, Leah. Do you wanna come over to my house?'

'Sure!' I said getting up and grabbing my school bag.

'Oh, and just a warning. The boys might be there.' I laughed at her warning.

We climbed into her silver KA. She started her car and we started to her house. 'So, leah. Have you ever had boyfreind?'

'Err, not really. I mean I've been on dates and stuff. But my brother kinda ruined my expectaions for boys.' She laughed.

*

*

*

*