Shelby?

It had been two weeks and everyone refused to return to the new directions. But it was just beginning.

It was a Monday when Finn spotted Shelby Corcoran walking towards their auditorium.

"Where are you going?"he asked quite rudely.

"Mr Hudson you can not talk to a teacher like that!"she said.

He looked ashamed of himself."sorry I didn't wait your a teacher"

"Yes I am subbing for a few classes, why?"

"I am just worried at how Quinn will react to you being here"

"Are you and Quinn together?"

"Not that it is any of your business but yes we are"

"So you tossed Rachel to the side again"

"She cheated on me"

"And Quinn didn't"

He looked at her in shock but mostly at himself as he began to remember everything from sophomore year, it was as if he had forgotten everything in order to make things work between him and Quinn. When he looked up again he noticed she had gone. He walked to class and sat in his usual seat next to Quinn, who smiled at him.

Finn was distant and Quinn knew it and she was not prepared to have the attention away from her. She stopped and stepped in front of him with her hands on her hips. He just walked into her not noticing her stood there. "Finn!" She screeched from the floor.

"Sorry" he said helping her up and keeping a hold of her hand as they walked to glee.

"Hey guys" mr shue said before clapping his hands.

"So are the guys coming back"Finn asked hopeful because he couldn't help but feel empty without them here or was it just her.

He began to daydream not really paying attention.