Chapter 2:Ross

^Picture of Ross^

Chapter 2: Ross

She was so beautiful with her glowing dark skin, her short black hair, her big dark brown eyes, and her body structure was thick i loved it. She smelled of coconuts and chocolate, my two favorite scents. I don't know if she noticed the glances i would take when we were in music class.

I run my hand in my light pink hair, yeah i dyed it a different color and cut it to my ears. I flopped on my bed, opening the instagram app to find Jacinda's page. After 10 minutes of searching i finally found it. I was hesitant to following her but eventually i mustered up the courage and pressed the little blue button.

Jacindalove is now following you

"Rossy come down for dinner" I hear my mom, yell from downstairs.I yell okay back to my mom then I jog down the steps and the the whiff of green bean casserole gross, i take my seat in the middle with a plate of meatloaf and green beans since I fucking hate casserole.

My brother comes from the living room with my step-dad following, we all sit around the table and start to dig in.

"So children how was school?" My mother fakes curiosity while dipping her spoon in her casserole. I know she doesn't really care but ever since she went to a parenting seminar she's been trying to be more active in our lives. My dad on the other simply does not give a shit, which I don't mind. Don't want him all in my business.

I nod my head not really caring about this conversation i just wanna eat my meatloaf in peace. My brother just rambles on about his day while I just sit there, quietly picking at my mashed potatoes. Jacinda continuing to wreck my mind. My mind starts to wander , i can nust picture her withering underneath m-

"Ross! How was school today?" She ask annoyed that i hadn't answer her the first time

"It was cool, made about 5 friends" I monotonically reply not really caring for this conversation. My nods her head obviously pleased with my answer. I mentally roll my eyes.

I pick my half eaten food filled plate and throw away in the trash. I say goodnight to my "fabulous" family and start to walk up the stairs to my room. I take my pants off leaving me in my boxers, stretching my body, I put my septum,tongue, and my web piercings back in since my parents hate when i have my piercings in at the dinner table. I jump in bed, close my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep.

____________________________________________

A/N: Just a little short chappie, Hey guys! i know, i know i haven't updated in a long ass time but im backkkkk and blacker than ever :)) so what do guys think about ross? Do you like him or no? Please comment feedback i love to know what i could to make this book even better. Don't Forget to comment, vote and share

Have a good day or night

-FA