Chapter 1: Jacinda

^Picture of Jacinda^
Chapter 1

All my attention is on my mirror as i poke at my stomach fat. This is a morning necessity. Every morning i sit on my makeup chair, stare at my half naked body for 10 minutes, then i start to get ready for that crappy building also known as school.

I start to get ready before my mom yells at me for being lazy.

Going into my closet, i grab a white tee, ripped jeans, and my white open toes, basic but comfy and cute.I let my blue afro out my bonnet, slap some gloss on my crusty lips and gel down my edges. Satisfied with my outfit i grab my backpack, phone, and my music book.

"JACINDA HURRY YO ASS UP LITTLE GIRL" I hear my mom yell, i try to rush downstairs to not face the wrath of my mother.

I hit the last step and walk into the kitchen.

"Hey ma i'm ready" i say monotone, i dread school so much it's literally the worst. I would be dead already if it wasn't for my best friend Dawson and his girlfriend Rain, they help me through all kinds of things. I mean they can't always be there ad they don't always know about the bullying but they help the best they can.

'Okay baby here take the keys and start up the car" She replies, I nod my head and grab the keys from the key holder.

I hop in the car and my mom comes after me. We make our way to my bus stop

Oh Lovely

______________

Screeeechhhhh

The bus stops and so do the spit balls, sigh, I sometimes wish i was skinny and lighter so that people wouldn't hate me but you can't always get what you want. I was the last person off the bus, i shove my headphones in my ear and make my way to music class.

I pop my head in through the door to see my teacher getting ready for class i walk in, sit in my chair and open my music book. I start writing new lyrics for my newest song.

He's taking me for granted so i'm packing up and leaving.

He want me to stay but i'm not here for the cheating

I can't continue to get hurt for no reason

I get interrupted from the bell ringing which means class is starting. Everyone starts to pile in and get in their groups but for me i'm by myself since there aren't that many kids in this class, coming in one by one, not really paying attention one guy catches my eye.

He had medium length blue hair, green eyes, an eyebrow piercing and savile row glasses. He walks so swiftly but coldly, he had this dark aura around him but not a bad one, a sad one.

Not paying attention at all i don't hear my teacher yell my name until. The mysterious boy comes into view.

"Uhh hello?"

I jump, looking up. There he was looking at me with those beautiful green eyes, he was so attractive. I mentally scream at myself for gaping but he was just so cute could you blame me? His body structure was so small but lean. He was wearing a black shirt with some band i've never heard of, blue jeans, and a fedora.

"Hey she said that we're partners, I'm Ross"

I snap out of my trance, I tell him my name and he sits down. He takes out a brown book with a bunch of drawings and stickers on the front.

"So what is our project?" He asks in a low voice. By then i'm just full blown staring at his mouth, it was so full and perfect but would he even fall for me, Being black and chubby, that are things i ask myself on a daily basis. Do i really have a chance with any race ? my race hates me and other races hate their kids dating a black person.

"We have to make a short book describing each other" My voice comes out so small and tired, it was awful, it made me sound so bored and uninterested.

"So how does this work?"

"We just get to know each other and make the book as we go" I explain

He nods his head and asks for my number, i write it down on a piece of paper and i hand it to him.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

"Nice meeting you jacinda, see you around" He gets up and walks out

Fuck he's so cute

Playlist: 1. Perfect Strangers

___________________________________________________

A/n: Hey guys, this is my first book on this acct so i hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow my instagram. Sorry it was short i just wanted to get a chapter out to you guys i hope you enjoyyyyyyyyy

@lovethemadhouse <3

:) Have a nice day or night