Chapter 2

It's been three weeks since you met the skeletons, and you've grown quite attached to them. Sans helped you get along with everyone in the Underground, and Papyrus showed you the best place in to to relax for a bit. Although you've fallen for Papyrus, Sans had started showing signs of affection. Although, you never noticed because you paid more attention to Papyrus than Sans.

One morning, you woke up to Sans yelling from the kitchen. "(Y/N)! Papyrus! It's time to get up!" You get up with a groan. Sans busted into your room. "(Y/N)! You're awake! That's great! We have training with Alphys today!" When you heard you had training, you fall back into bed.

"Oh, yeah. I'll be there in a second Sans. Or an hour." Sans jumps on top of you. "Jeez Sans! I'll get up! I'll get up!" Sans stared at you with a look of wonder. "Sans? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes (Y/N)! I just thought to ask you if you wanted to help me wake up Papyrus." That made you get out of bed. You quickly get dressed, and run to Papyrus' bed room door.

"I'm ready." You whisper to Sans. Sans quietly opens the door, and you sneak inside. Sans turns you blue and helps you float right above Papyrus. You nod at Sans to drop you, but before he could there was a loud 'Nyeh heh heh!' and chaos. When you open your eyes, you see Sans floating next to you, and papyrus standing next to his bed all dress.

"What's this? I caught myself a little ambush squad." Your face glowed red with embarrassment. Sans was pouting. 

"Why couldn't we get you this time Paps?"

"It's to hard to A REST me, Blue. I'm a guy of into-rest." You laugh at the puns.

"(Y/N)! Don't encourage him!" Papyrus sets you guys down. "Well, we need to get going! I don't want to be late for training!" Sans ran off. Papyrus hands you something.

"What's this?" you say as you open the box.

"I thought you might like this. Undyne helped me make in from some of the gems in waterfall." You open the box to see a necklace, and the charm look liked a (F/I). 

"Oh my god. It's beautiful! Can you help me put it on?" Papyrus help you put on the stunning necklace. "I'll cherish it for ever. Well, I better go." You wave Papyrus good bye, and went to Alphys house in waterfall.