Chapter 6

Your body hits against the door of the fridge. It brought up your father slamming you against the wall. When you lived on the surface, your parents didn't care for you. They would always beat you. When you were drawing on the floor, your dad tripped over you. He started to kick you in the stomach, and then he threw you against the wall. It kept happening, until you fell out of the fridge. Alphys stepped back, and pulled out her axes. "Sans of Snowdin, you are under arrest for the murder of everyone in Snowdin."

Sans summoned a sharpened bone. " Guilty... As... CHARGED!" He lunged towards Alphys, but she dodged. You couldn't move. As long as your soul was blue, you couldn't run from him. When  you were thinking of escape, Alphys was dusted.

"ALPHYS!" You yelled. Sans came up to you.

"This is what happens when someone tries to keep us apart (Y/N)- Chan." Then Blue knocked you out. You don't know how long you've been out, but it must have been long enough for Sans to tie you up and take you somewhere you never seen before. You hear Sans come in. "Ah! You're awake my wife!"

"MFMf! MMHMHMHMFMFH!" You didn't noticed the gag that was put in your mouth.

"Soon you will understand, my flower. Soon you will understand." Sans left the room. You looked for a way to escape, but it was to dark for you to see. You could only see a pink light shining on you. Wait, it wasn't on you. It was coming from the necklace. The stones that Papyrus and Undyne used to make it were like a night light. Remembering what happened to Papyrus made you cry. 

You had a feeling of hatred towards Sans. You wished Sans would pay for his crimes. As you were thinking of ways for Sans to pay, your (S/C) soul appeared in front of you. It changed into a (F/I). The notes that came from it cut the bonds that held you. You pull off the ropes, and take out the gag. You run out of the room. When you were outside, you saw the house that held the murderer. You were about to march in, then you had change of thought. You could go see the queen! Toriel could help you. You go to the River woman and ask her to take you to Hotland