Chapter 3

You arrived at Alphys house panting. "I'm here." Sans and Alphys looked at you with a smile.

"Great! Now we can get started!" Alphys said. Your (S/C) soul appeared. "You ready brat?" You nodded. You were filled with DETERMINATION! "Then let's go!" Alphys used her axes for the attacks. You dodge with ease. She kept getting harder on you. "You have gotten stronger (Y/N), but can you handle a team attack! Blue! Let's do this!"

"Huh? O-oh yeah!" Sans was distracted by your beauty. He summoned his really cool normal attack as Alphys threw the axes. You tried your best to dodge, but as jumped over the very big and tall attack from Sans an ax catches  your leg. you fall face first on the ground, the blood staining your pants.

"AWE FUCK!" You shout grabbing your leg.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Sans rushed to your side.

"Y-yeah. It's j-just a scratch." You say trying to shrug off the pain.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to hurt you that bad, but you've gotten better! I'm proud of you!" Alphys helps you to your feet. The blood had soaked your pant leg.

"Here." Sans hands you his scarf. "You can use it as a bandage."

You grab the scarf. "Are you sure? It's your favorite scarf." Sans nodded. You tie the scarf tightly around your leg to stop the bleeding. "Thanks Sans."

"No problem (Y/N)!" You try to walk on your own, but fall on your face. Sans helps you up.

"Thanks. Looks like I can't walk for a while." You say with an embarrassed smile.

"Then I'll carry you, (Y/N)!" Sans picked you up like you were his wife. You say bye to Alphys as Sans ran you home. Once you got there, he set you on the couch. "Would you like some tacos, (Y/N)?" 

"Yes please, Blue." You say lifting your leg onto a pillow for more cushioning. Blue went into the kitchen, and started to make dinner. You turn on the TV to watch Napstaton. A few minuets later, Papyrus walks in. 

"I'm home." He said as he walked in.

"Great! I'm almost done with the tacos!" Sans shouted from the kitchen. Papyrus noticed you were on the couch.

"Rough training?"

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it looks now." You say as you stand up. "I should probably change." As you started to walk, you stumble and fall into Papyrus arms in a romantic dip. You slowly come closer together, and when close enough you two somewhat kissed.Sans saw you two kiss, but didn't say anything. He went back to your tacos, and put something special in them.

"(Y/N)! Papyrus! Tacos are ready!" You pull out of the kiss.

"Can you help me to the table?" Papyrus nodded and helped you over to your seat.

"Here you go (Y/N)! I made them extra special!" He set your tacos in front of you.

"Thanks Berry." You starting eating the tacos